Wrathful Poseidon is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during The Majestic Zeus event. This character is the last of the Almighties and, similar to Kalisa, Poseidon has high mobility and a good attack rate in exchange for lower health and shorter range.
|Cat Unit - 316|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Wrathful Poseidon||Valiant Poseidon|
Evolves into Valiant Poseidon at level 10.
- Decent health.
- High attack power.
- 100% chance to freeze Zombie and Metal enemies
- Fast movement speed.
- Area attack
- Gets knocked back (only good if used for range and protection)
- Long recharge time.
- Quite long time between attacks.
- Gets knocked back often.
- Relatively short range
- Normal form: Master of storms and seas, one of the 12 supreme Olympian gods. Sacred Trident's area attack 100% freezes Zombie/Metal foes.
- Evolved form: Undisputed lord of the waters. Can command sea serpernts to obliterate those who defy him. Area attack 100% freezes Zombies/Metal foes.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||海王神ポセイドン (Kaiō-shin Poseidon)||Ocean King God - Poseidon|
|Evolved Form name||ポセイドラグーン (Poseidoragūn)||Poseidragoon/Poseidon Dragoon|
|Normal Form description||海洋の全てを支配するオリンポス十二神の一人|
|Evolved Form decription||海に浮かぶ大陸までも支配する驚異的な神|
- This unit can be quite useful when facing strong Metal/Zombie enemies such as Metal Cyclone, Zyclone and weaker ones such as Super Metal Hippoe.
- However, take into account that one Poseidon isn't enough to stop high DPS foes (especially cyclones) from reaching your cats, due to his slow attack speed. However, when stacked, this unit can stop a Metal/Zombie enemy endlessly. Two or three Poseidon (depends on your timing) are enough to make the most of his ability.
- This makes this unit very useful in stages such as Attack on Titanium (Insane), where you can summon up to three Poseidons, and less useful in stages such as Unholy Tempest (Insane).
- Chapter 1: $2600
- Chapter 2: $3900
- Chapter 3: $5200
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2250 HP||1850 damage||350||7.33s||30||5 times||53f||93.66s - 84.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|38250 HP||31450 damage||Area Attack||Stops for 100f the movement of Metal and Zombie Enemies (100%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|51000 HP||42500 damage||350||7.33s||30||5 times||53f||93.66s - 84.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+50||Area Attack||Stops for 100f the movement of Metal and Zombie Enemies (100%)
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|