Winning Back is the 8th and the last stage in Sub-chapter 25, Scars of War.
- Line-up: Mohawk, Eraser, Crazed Wall,, Psychocat, Hacker, Ururun, Bahamut, Holy Valkyrie, Paris, Witch (Use in any order)
- Use Rich Cat and Speed Up as this stage is going to be very long without them.
- At first, spam Eraser/Crazed Wall to tank Those Guys. Then send in Paris and Psychocat at slow rates. Save up money then summon Ururun.
- When Nimoy Bore and Bore is summoned, send in all your meatshields at a very fast rate. If you have enough money, send in Bahamut and Holy Valkyrie. Now, Summon Witch/Psychocat as fast as you can! Just be careful that the Nimoy Bore/Bore do not overrun your front line. Good luck!
- After getting 600% Crystal treasures, the Nimoy Bore is not really a threat, for 1-star level at least.
- Use the Strong Effect Up combo composed of King Dragon Cat, Koi Cat and Maiden Cat; main attackers are Island Cat and Crazed Whale Cat. Using Awakened Bahamut Cat, and Macho Legs Cat to speed up the battle.
- Spawn as many whales as possible is the main point of this strategy. Even the regular Bore is buffed to 300% stats, it can barely move against high-leveled Cats.