- The level starts with some Those Guys and the base will spawn more of them in a slow rate. When the base is damaged enough Nimoy Bore will spawn along with Shibalien as peons. After about 20-30 seconds a Bore will appear. Try not to fight Bore and Nimoy Bore at the same time.
- Line-up: Mohawk, Eraser, Crazed Wall,, Psychocat, Hacker, Ururun, Bahamut, Holy Valkyrie, Paris, Witch (Use in any order)
- Use Rich Cat and Speed Up as this stage is going to be very long without them.
- At first, spam Eraser/Crazed Wall to tank Those Guys. Then send in Paris and Psychocat at slow rates. Save up money then summon Ururun.
- When Nimoy Bore and Bore is summoned, send in all your meatshields at a very fast rate. If you have enough money, send in Bahamut and Holy Valkyrie. Now, Summon Witch/Psychocat as fast as you can! Just be careful that the Nimoy Bore/Bore do not overrun your front line. Good luck!
- After getting 600% Crystal treasures, the Nimoy Bore is not really a threat, for 1-star level at least.
- Use the Strong Effect Up combo composed of King Dragon Cat, Koi Cat and Maiden Cat; main attackers are Island Cat and Crazed Whale Cat. Using Awakened Bahamut Cat, and Macho Legs Cat to speed up the battle.
- Spawn as many whales as possible is the main point of this strategy. Even the regular Bore is buffed to 300% stats, it can barely move against high-leveled Cats.
4 star strategy
3 cheap meatshields (Gato Amigo, Catburger and So-Ran were used here) Enchantress, Maximum the Fighter, Elemental Duelist, Paris Cat, Chill Cat, Awakened Bahamut, Ururun Cat (optional, can be replaced by another attacker)
When the Those Guys get to your base, start spawning the anti reds/aliens and Paris. When the Nimoy Bore comes out, it should be killed fairly quick if you have all ITF anti alien treasure. When the Bore comes out, it should be slowed immediately due to a stack of Enchantresses. Send out Awakened Bahamut to heavily damage the Bore. If the Bore is dead, you destroy the base to claim victory!