Western Street is the 6th sub-chapter of Stories Of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty ratings.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- J.K. Bun Bun: A Red/Floating variation of Teacher Bun Bun. He has half as many knockbacks and his stats are slightly higher than that of a 400% Teacher Bun Bun, but don't let that fool you, as the added Red trait gives you many more options for defeating him.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages:
- Stage 6-1: Gunman's Dawn - Spams Mooths and Celeboodles after attacking the enemy base. Pigge and Jackie Peng appear as support.
- Stage 6-2: Cowboy Haven - 3 St. Pigge the 2nds, and one of them is buffed as the boss.
- Stage 6-3: Wanted Night - A Shy Boy will rush your Cat Base, and two more come out after attacking the enemy base.
- Stage 6-4: Macaroni Town - A buffed Metal Hippoe serves as the boss.
- Stage 6-5: Wandering Traveler - A trio of Le'boin serves as the main threat.
- Stage 6-6: Disappointed Guard - When the enemy base has taken enough damage, Master A. will appear as a boss along with a One Horn.
- Stage 6-7: Cowboy Mountain - A simple level with Celeboodle and Dagshund.
- Stage 6-8: Rodeo Night - J.K. Bun Bun appears for the first time as the boss. Aside from J.K. Bun Bun, Those Guys appear as peons and Pigge and One Horn appear as support.