|Cat Unit - 325|
|Welterweight Cat||Heavyweight Cat|
Evolves into Heavyweight Cat at level 10.
- Good attack rate.
- Might knockback Zombies.
- Zombie Killer.
- Weak attack power and low health.
- Welterweight is your best option out of the two rare anti-zombies. It has a good chance of knockbacking zombies (a 30%). A stack of Welterweights will perma-knockback the enemy zombies for sure.
- While its range is short, most of the zombies do have short range as well, so it's not a big problem.
- Excellent against Zombie.
- Its low attack power and health reduces its uses to just zombies.
- Normal form: Successor to a legendary Japanese boxer. Looks the part, but he's always KO'ed in the 2nd round. Might knockback Zombies.
- Evolved form: Unorthodox technique, sure, but this afro'd hero always gets up before the 10-count. Might knockback Zombies.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコボクサー (Neko Bokusā)||Boxer Cat|
|Evolved Form name||ネコチャンピオン (Neko Chanpion)||Champion Cat|
|Normal Form description||髪型がそれっぽいという理由だけで
|Evolved Form description||世界チャンピオンとの激しい死闘の末に
- Chapter 1: $360
- Chapter 2: $540
- Chapter 3: $720
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|360 HP||70 damage||250||1.83s||9||3 times||0.083 seconds||18.33s - 9.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|6120 HP||1190 damage||Single target||Might knockback Zombie Enemies (30%);|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|8160 HP||1530 damage||250||1.83s||9||3 times||0.083 seconds||18.33s - 9.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+70||Single target||Might knockback Zombie Enemies (30%);|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A cat with boxing gloves and a slick hairstyle. Looks like Yabuki Joe from Ashita no Joe.
- Evolved Form: Now sports an afro and a mustache, while wearing a championship belt and attacking with spiked boxing gloves.
- The Welterweight might be based off of Little Mac from the Punch-Out!! series.
- Welterweight Cat's attack resembles Kang Roo's.
- Welterweight Cat gets "multi segment attack" after the version 6.0 released.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|