Weak & Mildy Acidic is the 28th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. This sub-chapter is available in ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty ratings.
Very difficult, the appropriate Uber Rare Cats are highly recommended for this sub-chapter. Expect to see a big variety of enemies. Also, two new enemies will appear - Two Can and the semi-unique Codename "Red Riding". Two Can can create Shockwaves, while Codename "Red Riding" has exceptional health and long range. You can also get Red Riding Mina from the final level.
This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies:
- Two Can: A Red/Black enemy with high attack damage and a 100% chance to perform Lv. 2 wave attacks. However, its health isn't too high compared to some other enemies that use wave attacks.
- Codename "Red Riding": A boss enemy with massive health and very high attack damage, along with insanely long range. The range of Codename "Red Riding" is so long that she can actually hit the Cat Base if she advances just 1/5th of the battlefield. Beware!
- While not his first appearance in-game, CyberFace makes his first appearance in the Stories of Legend here.
- When the final stage is completed, players have a 3% chance to unlock Red Riding Mina (Guaranteed if a Treasure Radar is used).
List of Stages
- Stage 28-1: At Least I'm a Cat - Enemies are spammed beyond belief in this stage, almost like Gestalt, Decay. This stage has a combination of Black, Angel and Alien enemies. Also, Metal One Horn, Rain D. and Kang Roo appear as supporting units.
- Stage 28-2: Knights of the Round Table - The Face and several of his variants appear in this stage, including Shy Boy, I.M. Phace and CyberFace. If the player doesn't complete the stage in time, three CyberFaces will appear.
- Stage 28-3: Cat Catharsis - This stage features the Nyandam trio (Dark Emperor Nyandam, Director Kurosawah and Galactic Overseer Nyandam) with Kory and Berserkory.
- Stage 28-4: Beautiful Finale - Two Can, Owlbrow, LeMurr, Sunfish Jones, Brollow and more supporting units.
- Stage 28-5: No More Bad Dreams - The Bun Bun quartet (Bun Bun Black, Bun Bun Symbiote, Teacher Bun Bun and J.K Bun Bun) serves as the boss. Peons include Doge, Snache and Those Guys.
- Stage 28-6: Learned to Love - Codename "Red Riding" appears as a boss after 16 seconds, accompanied by H. Nah, Le'noir, Brollow, Sunfish Jones and even more support. Interestingly enough, Ms. Signs are completely replaced with Assassin Bears in this stage.