|Cat Unit - 226|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Warlock and Pierre||Dark Merchant Babil|
Evolves into Dark Merchant Babil at level 10.
- Enormously high attack power and stamina.
- Normal form deals 4x damage to enemy base, and Evolved form gains 2x money for defeating enemies.
- Long range.
- Fast attack speed for an Uber Rare Cat.
- High cost and long recharge time.
- Only attacks Floating Enemies (Angel Enemies in evolved form), and Alien Enemies, making his use really limited.
- Normal: A precocious young sorcerer who has enslaved a nightmare. Its infernal powers deliver massive damage only to Aliens, Floating and enemy bases.
- Evolved: With his nightmare's true form revealed, they now journey collecting wicked souls. Huge damage only to Angel/Alien, gets big money for each enemy defeat.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||呪術師デスピエロ (Jujutsu-shi desupiero)||Shamans Desupiero|
|Evolved Form name||闇商人バビル (Yami shōnin babiru)||Darkness Merchant Babil|
|Normal Form description||極悪非道な悪魔の魂をパペットに封じ込めた凄腕呪術師
|Handedly shamans that containment the nefarious demon soul puppet
Only an alien and the enemy who floats can be attacked. Equipped with the super-destructive power, good at destroying a castle (area attack).
|Evolved Form description||魔物を操り罪人の魂を集めて売りさばく地獄の商人
|The hellish merchant who handles a demon, collects sinner's souls and sells them.
Only an alien and an angel can be attacked, but has super-destructive power. When beating an enemy, you can gain more money (area attack).
- His attack is gargantuan; however, he can only hurt a few type of enemies, making his use really limited and complex.
- You can use his flaw to your advantage: he won't attack until an enemy he can hurt is under his range, thereby he won't lose an attack on peons, avoiding to the player to wait until he attacks one more time.
- His normal form can deal massive damage to the enemy's castle, and most of the time it is enough to win the battle in a single hit, assuming there is no boss who appears while knockbacking all your Cats.
- His evolved form makes extra money from Angel and Alien enemies. It is especially useful as Aliens don't drop that much money.
- His normal form has a broader range of use, as you expect to encounter Floating enemies more often - and they are mostly tough to defeat.
- Chapter 1: $4090
- Chapter 2: $6135
- Chapter 3: $8180
|Warlock and Pierre|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|6200 HP||6410 damage||430||7.96 seconds||8||2 times||70f||173.66s - 164.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|105400 HP||108970 damage||Area Attack||- Only attacks and hurts Alien, Floating enemies, and enemy's castle.
- Deals x4 damages to enemy's castle.
|Dark Merchant Babil|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|105400 HP||108970 damage||430||7.96 seconds||8||2 times||70f||173.66s - 164.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lvl 30+40||Area Attack||- Only attacks and hurts Alien, Angel enemies, and enemy's castle.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A young boy dressed in a jester-like outfit (most likely Warlock) holding the chain to a large smiling patchwork cat creature (Pierre). It attacks by lunging at the enemy with its spiked hands, while the boy tries to pull it back. There is also a cat in the balloons tied to the creature's back.
- Evolved Form: As the description says, the creature's true form is now revealed; a large black demon now chained up even more (by what could be Babil) around its torso and ankles (one of the chain balls being a cat). It has large claws on its hands. Now attacks by lunging at the enemy head-first, while it's captor still tries to pull it back.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|