- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Call Center Cat (Enemy).
Vacation Queen is a Rare Cat that can be unlocked when beating any stage in Never Summer. It is a slower-attacking, stronger variant of Dom Cat. True Form slightly increases the length of her attack animation, but gives her a faster attack rate, increases her range and speed, and gives her a knockback ability.
|Cat Unit - 122|
Evolves into Office Lady Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Call Center Cat when obtained from the Vacation Awakens! Stages (may be dropped on the first stage but guaranteed on the second stage) and is level 20 or above.
- Strong attack power.
- Decent attack rate.
- Strong against Red enemies.
- Decent recharge time.
- True Form has a 40% chance to knock back Red enemies.
- True Form has a faster attack rate.
- Slow movement speed and attack animation.
- Single target attack.
- Normal: A timid office worker and midrange attacker. Likes to break bad while on vacation! Fast attack and strong against Red enemies.
- Evolved: Just like it says - a typical office worker. But what happens after work...? Fast attack speed, strong against Red enemies.
- True: Takes abuse from customers and bosses all day. After she clocks out, the story is very different... Strong against Red enemies, might knockback.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||女王様の休日 (Joō-sama no kyūjitsu)||Queen of holiday|
|Evolved Form name||いつものOL (Itsumo no OL)||Usual clerical worker|
|True form name||コールセンターのOL
(Kō-ru Sentā-no OL)
|Call Center OL|
|Normal Form description||普段はOLをしている中距離型キャラ
|The middle distance type character which usually does clerical work.
Got a vacation,so today she's using her consecutive holidays- Has quick attack speed,strong against "red enemies".
|Evolved Form description||普段通りに出勤してくるいつものOL
|The usual clerical worker which is going to the office, as usual.
No one can call after 5 of course. Has quick attack speed,strong against "red enemies".
|True Form description||???||???|
- Chapter 1: $960
- Chapter 2: $1440
- Chapter 3: $1920
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||4000||Level 20-21||?|
|Level 1-2||3500||Level 11-12||7000||Level 21-22||?|
|Level 2-3||6200||Level 12-13||12400||Level 22-23||?|
|Level 3-4||9800||Level 13-14||19600||Level 23-24||?|
|Level 4-5||14300||Level 14-15||28600||Level 24-25||?|
|Level 5-6||19700||Level 15-16||39400||Level 25-26||?|
|Level 6-7||26000||Level 16-17||52000||Level 26-27||?|
|Level 7-8||33200||Level 17-18||66400||Level 27-28||?|
|Level 8-9||41300||Level 18-19||82600||Level 28-29||?|
|Level 9-10||50300||Level 19-20||100600||Level 29-30||?|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|699 HP||580 damage||220||6.56 seconds||6||2 times||78f||15.00s - 6.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|11882 HP||9860 damage||Single target||Strong against Red Enemies (deals 1.5x damage, only takes 1/2 damage).|
|Office Lady Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|11882 HP||10,844 damage||220||6.56 seconds||6||2 times||78f||15.00s - 6.20s|
|Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Single target||Multi-hit attack (5422, 5422);|
Strong against Red Enemies (deals 1.5x damage, only takes 1/2 damage)
|Call Center Cat|
|Health (Lv.40)||Attack Power (Lv.40)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|11882 HP||10,844 damage||250||2.66 seconds||9||2 times||81f||15.00s - 6.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lvl. 40||Single target||Strong against Red Enemies (deals 1.5x damage, only takes 1/2 damage);|
Might knockback Red Enemies (40%)
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Appears to be a Dom Cat riding an inflatable water tube with a flower on its head. Holds a drink. Attacks with a pet (judging by the collar) shark.
- Evolved Form: Appears to be a Dom Cat without its glasses dressed in an office getup; attacks with a whip similar to Dom Cat's.
- True Form: Looks like the evolved form,but wears a grey office suit rather than a white one. Sits on an office chair and attacks by throwing her phone.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|