For the enemy unit of the same name, please see Ururun Wolf (Enemy Unit).
|Cat Unit - 130|
|Ururun Wolf||Ururun Cat|
Evolves into Ururun Cat at level 10.
- Long-ranged attacks.
- Can knock back all enemies except Metal enemies (20%).
- Fast attack rate.
- Short attack animation
- Decent DPS (Area Attack).
- Quite expensive.
- Slow cooldown.
- Rather low stamina.
- DPS falls behind late-game.
- Normal Form: "I swear allegiance to those who defeated me!" No one asked. Joined the Cat Army anyway. Might knock back enemies. (Area Attack)
- Evolved Form: A delusional young girl who finally got hold of a Cat-like creature. Dad's a school teacher. Might knock back enemies. (Area Attack)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
Normal Form name
|ウルフとウルルン (Urufu to ururun)||Wolf and Ururun|
Evolved form name
|タマとウルルン (Tama to ururun)||Tama and Ururun|
Normal form description
ケンカで負けたら忠誠を誓うのが我がオキテ！ と、勝手な妄想でにゃんこ軍団に加入した たまに敵をふっとばす（範囲攻撃）
"I will follow those who defeated me!" No one asked. Joined the cat army anyway. Sometimes knocks back enemies (Area Attack)
Evolved form description
憧れのにゃんこっぽいケモノを手に入れた、 夢見がちな中学二年生。父親は学校の先生。 たまに敵をふっとばす（範囲攻撃）
Obtained her favorite catlike monster. Daydreaming middle schooler. Father teaches at school. Sometimes knocks back enemies (Area Attack)
- Chapter 1: $3300
- Chapter 2: $4950
- Chapter 3: $6600
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
Total Upgrading Cost:
- Level 1-10: 1,075,300 XP
- Level 1-20: 3,241,500 XP
- Level 1-30: 6,490,800 XP
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1400 HP||900 damage||440||3.56 seconds||8||4 times||2.27 seconds||170.33s - 161.53s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|23800 HP||15300 damage||Area Attack||Might knock back all Enemies except Metal Enemies (20%).|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|23800 HP||15300 damage||440||3.56 seconds||8||4 times||2.27 seconds||170.33s - 161.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||Might knock back all Enemies except Metal Enemies (20%).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A masked girl riding an armored wolf-like creature with two tusks, a large horn and a fox tail. The wolf is mainly black and the girl is wearing black armor also.
- Evolved Form: The wolf has been replaced by a cat-like creature that strongly resembles a lynx and the girl no longer wears the mask which is the placed on the side of the cat-like creature instead. It has lost its front horn but its tusks and its fox tail still remain. The tusks now glow blue during the attack animation.
- She is a reference to San from one of Ghibli's movies, Princess Mononoke.
- Heavily implied to be the daughter of Masked Yulala as imposed by the similar hair, electric-based attacks, and the mention that her father is a teacher at her school, and Yulala is mentioned to have a middle-school daughter.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|