|Cat Unit - 158|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Uesugi Kenshin||Wargod Kenshin|
Evolves into Wargod Kenshin at level 10.
- Strong against Black Enemies.
- 100% chance to knock back Black Enemies.
- High stamina.
- Quite high DPS.
- High cost.
- Moderate range.
- While being outmatched by other Ubers, she has the lovely ability to 100% knockback Black enemies, making her lovely.
- In addition, she also has good speed, damage and health so she can be a great aid to every cat army.
- Great help in beating the beginning of XP Megablitz if you have her.
- Normal: Transformed into a dragon through the cursed magic of the Nyanko Engine. (Area attack) Strong + 100% knockback against Black.
- Evolved: Deciding to fully fuse with the Nyanko Engine, the great general gave in to darkness (Area att.) Strong + 100% knockback against Black.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||上杉謙信 (Uesugi kenshin)||Uesugi Kenshin|
|Evovled Form name||武神・上杉謙信 (Bushin uesugi kenshin)||Battle God - Uesugi Kenshin|
|Normal Form description||伝説のマシン「ネコ車」の呪いによって
|By curse of machine " Neko-sha " legendary
To blow Samurai ( range attack ) black awfully strong 100% to enemy is changing into a dragon
|Evolved Form descripion||伝説のマシン「ネコ車」との融合を選択し
|Select the fusion of the legend of the machine " Neko-sha "
Sengoku warlords was to release the evil forces ( range attack ) Blast off awfully strong 100% in
- Chapter 1: $3650
- Chapter 2: $5475
- Chapter 3: $7300
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2780 HP||955 damage||405||4.83 seconds||13||3 times||36f||153.66s - 144.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|47260 HP||16235 damage||Area Attack||Strong against Black Enemies (deals 1.5x damage; takes only 1/2 damage).
Knocks back Black Enemies (100%).
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|56780 HP||27574 damage||405||4.83 seconds||13||3 times||36f||153.66s - 144.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+40||Area Attack||Strong against Black Enemies (deals 1.5x damage; takes only 1/2 damage).
Knocks back Black Enemies (100%).
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A person, gender not specified, is sitting on some sort of floating circular dragon cannon, the lower jaw sporting the barrel. One claw has a japanese symbol on it while the other has a Cat. The person has long fiery hair and horns sticking out of their head.
- Evolved Form: The person sitting on the dragon cannon is now dressed up as a cat, the ears, tail, etc. The cat clothing is a two-piece. The dragon cannon grew some longer horns. The cannon barrel is replaced with an eyeball. The cat on the claw resembles a tense/scared Ninja Cat. The shadow that appears has a red tint.
- Uesugi Kenshin is normally portrayed as male in some media, but is also equally portrayed as female. This is largely due to the fact that in real life Uesugi's gender is often questioned, with valid arguments for both genders, thus leaving historians to unsure of the true gender of the warlord.
- He/She once had a conflict with Takeda Shingen and Oda Nobunaga during the Sengoku Period
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|