Twinstars are an Uber Rare Cat that belongs to the Galaxy Gals set added in update 6.2. Unlike Windy and Thundia, which are two separate units with similar stats, Cici and Koma appear together and they do extreme damage to 2 types of enemies at once. They are available to get via the Rare Cat Capsule since June 27th, 2017.
|Cat Unit - 351|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Twinstars||Twinstars, type Ф|
Evolves into Twinstars, type Ф at level 10.
- Deal massive damage to Black and Alien enemies.
- Fast movement speed.
- Multi-hit (performs three consecutive hits per attack animation).
- Faster to respawn/stack than many Uber Rares.
- Stats are buffed in second form.
- Cheaper than most Uber Rares.
- Poor attack range for their price.
- When alone, this unit is useless against most Floating Aliens (e.g Corrupted Valkyrie)
- Fast movement speed can get themselves into troubles.
- Very low health, especially in un-evolved form.
- Low damage against enemies besides aliens and blacks as their hits may not be consecutive.
This unit has a limited usage for an Uber Rare, but let them loose on the XP Stages and they will demolish everything! But make sure to keep them well protected with your meatshields or they will most likely get knocked back before attacking.
They are generally not great at killing units with wide range or many knockbacks, but, thanks to their multi hit ability, they are one of the best units for crowd controll, especially against black and alien enemies (in levels like Gestalt Decay, they are one of the best units to use as they don't really kill the enemies fast, but they knock them back continuously, which is even better). They are generally outclassed by groups of smaller cats, but they have better range than many small units and cost efficency, so it depends by the situation really.
- Normal: The two purehearted sisters, Cici and Koma. Divine breath controls their mighty mecha claws. Massive area damage to Aliens/Black.
- Evolved: The mechanical catpaws "AH" and "UN" sweetly sweep away any threat to these cutie-pie demigods. Massive area damage to Aliens/Black.
|JP version info||translation|
|Normal Form name||双掌星のシシル＆コマリ||Twin Palm Stars Sissel and Comari|
|Evolved Form name||双掌星のシシル＆コマリФ||Twin Palm Stars Sissel and Comari Ф|
|Normal Form description||双掌技をマスターした無邪気な双子
|A pair of innocent twins who mastered the twin palm style. They use their harmonization to manipulate a paw mecha. Rapid attacks, Massive Damage to Black and Alien enemies. (Area Attack)|
|Evolved Form description||格闘技を極めた、いつも仲良しの双子
|These two close twins have taken their martial arts to the extreme. They use their Mantra Fists to send the teacher in front of the school gates flying, as they aim for the perfect attendance award. Massive Damage to Black and Alien enemies. (Area Attack)|
- Chapter 1: $2600
- Chapter 2: $3900
- Chapter 3: $5200
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1100 HP||930 damage||350||4 seconds||22||4 times||20f 0.67 seconds||80.33-71.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|18700 HP||15810 damage||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (5270, 5270, 5270);|
Does triple damage to Black and Alien enemies.
|Twinstars, type Ф|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|37400 HP||23460 damage||350||4 seconds||22||4 times||20f 0.67 seconds||80.33-71.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (7820, 7820, 7820);|
Does triple damage to Black and Alien enemies.
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: 2 girls holding hands. They appear to be wearing matching dresses, backpacks, and wristbands, all in grayscale. Two machines that appear to be cat paws float above them.
- Evolved Form: Now in full color. They take blue and gold as color scheme. The paws now have claws, are red and white, and have letters in the middle. The left one appears to have 「阿」 (Ah) written on it, and the right one has 「吽」 (Un).
- They have 3 attacks, in this order: Cat paws smash the ground, they kick, paws do an uppercut.
- They are the only unit from Galaxy Gals to appear as two people. Also, they are the only ones to not have some kind of gauntlet on their arms and are the only Galaxy Gals that smile (With the exception of holiday variants and Divine Kai).
- Their evolved form's description says they "sweep away any threat..." This is the case, as their third attack has a sweeping motion.
- 「阿」can be pronounced as "ああ" in Sino-Japanese reading, "aa3" in Cantonese and "Ā" in Mandarin.
All of them resembles the pronunciation "eɪ" in "alien".
- 「吽」 is the sixth Pāramitā in the Six True Words commonly used in Buddhism, one of the important religions of Japan. The word is associated with the color black.
Before the update, PONOS teased 3 parts of this unit on their Instagram page:
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|