- At the start of the battle, one Li'l Macho Legs Cat will appear accompanied by a Croco and Those Guys.
- One Li'l Macho Cat will be spawned after 10 to 20 seconds (not yet 100% accurate) up to 3 or 4 first then a short pause maybe 30 secs, then they spawn normally again.
- Those Guys and Crocos will also spawn but not regularly.
Only Rare and Special Cats may be used.
Stragegy 1: Flight of the Bahamut
This is the easiest Lil' Awakening stage. PERIOD. All you need is a lot of cash boosting Catcombos. Also Awakened Bahamut and Holy Valkyire. All you need to do is release the Bahamut and the Valkyrie...if they can't OHKO the Lil' Macho Legs, they will knock the far enough back to attack again. Odds of defeat are virtually zero, be careful and adjust as needed.
Strategy 2: The Lollipop Guild
Bring an Attack Up (M) combo (Punchpunchpunch!* or Cool Japan) and add a Lollycat (30) to use at the beginning of the level and you can bring Loincloth Cat (30) or Paris Cat (40) or even Cameraman Cat (30) for assistance... if you want of course. You will also need your friendly neighbourhood Awakened Bahamut Cat (30) to beat the level. You also don't need powerups because of how easy it is (in the original strategist's opinion).
First, when you play the level, build up your Worker Cat to Level 2 and don't upgrade it any further.
Then send out 1 Lollycat to get rid of the Croco and the reason why you use Lollycat is so you don't spend a lot of money to die on the Li'l Macho Legs Cat. Then once Those Guys that were spawned recently go past the Li'l Macho Legs Cat, spawn 3 more Lollycats to get rid of Those Guys. Once the Li'l Macho Legs Cat has attacked and sent out its shockwave, (assuming you have max efficency and all treasures)... spawn Awakened Bahamut Cat to kill the first Li'l Macho Legs Cat and then spawn all the other units that you have put in except for the cats you use as a combo. When you reach the base via spamming everything you got (except for the cats making up the combo), you are basically done and enjoy a true form for a cat that you might have.
Some important notes:
- Awakened Bahamut Cat may stutter due to the Crocos this won't matter.
- Firing the Cat Cannon can actually do enough damage on max attack on the Cannon upgrade and treasure that Awakened Bahamut Cat can kill them in 2 shots by itself
- The "Punchpunchpunch!" CatCombo requires Titan Cat, Crazed Titan Cat, Maiden Cat, and Unknown Cat. If you have Hayabusa and the necessary Special cats, this is outclassed by the "Cool Ninja" described below.
- The "Cool Japan" CatCombo requires Samurai Cat, Sushi Cat, Sumo Cat, and Ninja Cat. To Optimize Cool Japan do the "Cool Ninja" (Cool Japan+Enter the Ninja) combo, which involves adding Hayabusa and gives an M Speed boost, or the "Cool Bento" (Cool Japan+Bento Special) where you add the Sashimi Cat which gives you +500 money at the beginning of the level.