Tiny Chopper is a stage added to BC 5.10 that unlocks Li'l Axe Cat's true form upon beating. This stage has no continues and Rare/Specials only.
Power-Up: none needed
Cat Combo(s): *Bony Bone & **Biohazard (Research Power UP (Sm)), ^Lingerie Special (Worker Start Level Up (Sm))
- After a few seconds of starting the battle Li'l Dark Cat will appear followed by a timed spawn of Gabriel and Heavenly Hippoe. Sunfish Jones will appear too.
- Please take note to spawn enough Artist/Ramen Cat while upgrade the cat wallet.
- After Li'l Dark Cat appears start spamming Ramen Cat, and a few Li'l Eraser Cat to stall it. You may spawn a few Delivery Cats to help damage the angelic enemies. Call a Prisoner Cat and Bahamut Cat when possible.
- After a while when you 2nd Bahamut Cat is ready, don't call it immediately. Call it when the first one is killed then do this again for the 3rd Bahamut Cat (it really takes a while). When you're finished with Li'l Dark Cat (I think it's about 3 or 4 knockbacks), spawn a lot of Artist/Ramen Cats and Delivery Cats to deal with Sunfish Jones. If you take to long on the stage another Sunfish Jones will appear (not sure if its more than 30 minutes).
- You'll have to stall the enemies around 1/3 to 1/4 of the map near your Catbase, be careful of knocking back Li'l Dark Cat since your cats will enter the range of Sunfish Jones.
- Damage dealers will be Prisoner Cat and Crazed Bahamut Cat
- Note = Normally Artist/Ramen Cat will survive 2 hits from Li'l Dark Cat while Eraser Cat will block the stop effect (at max level at least 2 hits I think) and Delivery Cat can also survive at least 2 hits.
- NOTE: DON'T bring Ururun. If he knocks back Li'l Dark Cat, all your cats will go into Sunfish Jones range and die easily