|Cat Unit - 257|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Thunder God Zeus||The Majestic Zeus|
Evolves into The Majestic Zeus at level 10.
- Long ranged area attacks.
- Good attack power.
- Great amount of health.
- Receives 1/4 damage inflicted from Angel Enemies.
- Receives stat buffs between forms.
- Somewhat quick attack rate.
- Slow movement speed.
- Long recharge time.
- Zeus is a generally good all around Uber, but it excels against certain Angel enemies, such as Sunfish Jones and Angelic Sleipnir. So your best bet is to use him with low DPS angels
- Despite what some people think, Zeus is not great against angels. He is good against the angels stated above, but other than that he is not a go-to for angels, like other Anti-Angel units (Ramen Cat, Juliet Cat)
- Normal Form: The highest authority among the old gods of Olympus. Rains down destruction with his Heavenly Lance. Strong vs. Angels. (Area Attack)
- Evolved Form: Empowered by divine fury, his might grows ever more! His Heavenly Blade reduces existence to ashes. Strong vs. Angels. (Area Attack)
Note: Contrary to this unit description's, he takes only 1/4 damage from Angels (Resistant to Angels).
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||天空神ゼウス (Tenkūjin Zeusu)||God of the Sky Zeus|
|Evolved Form name||ギガントゼウス (Giganto Zeusu)||Gigant Zeus|
|Normal Form description||オリンポス十二神の一人で全知全能の最高神
|One of twelve Olympus gods, supreme god of omnipotent.
The whole world is driven into destruction by the king's sacred treasure "thunder sword in heavens".Weak in submission to his wife, but when struck by an angel, remains strong (area attack).
|Evolved Form description||ギガントモードに進化した怒れる全知全能の最高神
|Supreme god of omnipotent which it's angry of his GIGANTOMODO evolution.
The master's sacred treasure "god thunder sword in heavens" attributes the whole world to nothing. Weak in submission to his wife, but when struck by an angel, remains strong (area attack).
- Chapter 1: $3200
- Chapter 2: $4800
- Chapter 3: $6400
|Thunder God Zeus|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|3150 HP||1450 damage||480||5.96 seconds||8||2 times||64f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|53550 HP||24650 damage||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Angel Enemies.|
|The Majestic Zeus|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|64600 HP||32300 damage||480||5.96 seconds||8||2 times||64f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+60||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Angel Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Appears as a pixellated stone disc with a cat embedded in the middle. However, floating above, are four pillars surrounding a gigantic throne with golden trimmings where Zeus sits casually wielding a lance. When zoomed in, only the golden (and blurry) root of the throne is visible. When fully zoomed out however you can see Zeus's full form, provided the stage is long enough. To attack, Zeus dips down to touch the cat disc, raises his lance and a lightning bolt strikes down from above. Note that the unit's hitbox is only that of the cat disc.
- Evolved Form: Zeus himself dons some golden armour and the throne gains wings. Both the throne and cat disc receives some more golden trimmings.
- He is the tallest unit in the whole game!
- He is the God of the sky and ruler of all Gods in the Greek myths (Might be the reason why he is so tall)
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|