The Scratching Post is the 14th sub-chapter in Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★,★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty modes.
Pretty difficult, especially compared to the previous sub-chapters. You should expect to see Master A., Dagshund and Duche. THE SLOTH appears two times in this sub-chapter. Also, the fifth stage has a lot of Floating enemies, thus anti-Floating units will be helpful. There are no new enemies, so the player won't need to worry about that.
This is basically just Risqué Terrain, but with higher strength magnifications.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages.
- Stage 14-1: Cardboard Corridor - A group of Master A. and Dagshunds are protected by peons and Gory.
- Stage 14-2: Catnip Dream - Two buffed Master A.s appear as the main threats when the battle begins. They're protected by various peons and the occasional Duche.
- Stage 14-3: Crunchy Wall - Features THE SLOTH guarded by St. Pigge the 2nd, Celeboodle and other supporting units.
- Stage 14-4: Wading Woodchips - Duches and Dagshunds alongside with peons.
- Stage 14-5: Crunchy Pillar - Nothing much happens until the enemy base is attacked. When it is attacked, The Face appears as a boss along with a Mooth and a duo of highly buffed Shy Boys. Doge Dark appears as support.
- Stage 14-6: Disapproving Giant - Master A. appears when the battle begins. When the enemy base takes damage, THE SLOTH appears as a boss, with protection from a group of Celeboodles and Otta-smack-us. Otta-smack-us are spawned at a mild pace thereafter.