|Cat Unit - 135|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|The Grateful Crane||Super Galaxy Cosmo|
Evolves into Super Galaxy Cosmo at level 10.
- Fast attack rate and animation.
- Moderately high DPS, the most out of all unevolved Ultra Souls units.
- Has a chance (20%) to knockback Angel/Floating enemies.
- Insane movement speed (54).
- High range (850), though doesn't have the 'long range' ability.
- High attack power.
- 100% chance to knockback Angel/Floating enemies.
- Rather slow movement speed.
- Poor range.
- Moderate health.
- Attack animation is one of the longest, causing him to miss the enemy often.
- Long recharge time.
- Can run into the enemy when the cat cannon is fired.
- Normal Form: Champion of this year's Bird-Cat contest held at the lake every year. (Area Attack) Knocks back Floating/Angel enemies.
- Evolved Form: Pushed its limits further to reach space. Evolved by collecting Star Energy. Always knocks back Floating/Angel enemies.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ツルの恩返し (Tsuru no ongaeshi)||Crane's Repayment|
|Evolved Form name||銀河戦士コスモ (Ginga senshi kosumo)||Galaxy Warrior Cosmo|
|Normal Form description||毎年湖の上で開催される鳥になるコンテストで
|In a contest to be a bird to be held every year on the lake Somewhat dissipate the Nyanko angel and the floating enemies threatening the longest flight distance occasionally (range attack)|
|Evolved Form description||最長飛行記録は宇宙にまで到達
| Reached the longest flight record in the universe.
Kitty, you have got the constellation of forces and achieved the ultra-evolution. 100% chance to knockback floating and angel enemies. (area attack)
Super Galaxy Cosmo's uber long range makes it really useful against long ranged enemies. Use it as a pure boss attacker. Its 100% knockback against floating and angels helps against Bun Bun, The Face, Cyclones, Crazed Lizard, Manic King Dragon, Crazed Bird, Manic Flying, THE SLOTH, Camelle, Angelic Sleipnir, and Nyandam. You can lure the enemy towards Cosmo and use meat shields. It can miss if it stops and tries to hit peons missing. Also when a boss like THE SLOTH, Bun Bun, or Camelle is knocked back and it's resting, Cosmo can run into their range using the hit box glitch and loses health (Fixed in update 6.0 of JP, unfixed in 6.1, never fixed in EN) (Don't fire the Cat Cannon or use your Sniper at wrong time). Super Galaxy Cosmo is an extremely underrated uber, but when used correctly, he can be really helpful for those tough enemies.
- Chapter 1: $555
- Chapter 2: $832
- Chapter 3: $1110
- Chapter 1: $3900
- Chapter 2: $5850
- Chapter 3: $7800
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|The Grateful Crane|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|555 HP||240 damage||200||0.80 seconds||4||3 times||5f||15.66s - 6.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|9435 HP||4080 damage||Area Attack||Might knock back Floating Enemies and Angel Enemies (20%)|
|Super Galaxy Cosmo|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|27200 HP||39950 damage||850||20.67 seconds||54||4 times||321f||140.33s - 131.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+40||Area Attack||Knocks back Floating Enemies and Angel Enemies (100%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A small cat standing on two legs. He has small wings strapped to his arms and a crane's head hat on his head. Waddles like a penguin when moving. Pecks at enemies with the crane's head.
- Evolved Form: Has evolved to become a human-like figure with a cat's face. Wears armor on his legs, arms, and chest. Has a belt with two empty holsters and also wears a helmet with a crane's head. Has two wings on his back. Runs quickly with arms suspended behind him when moving. Has a fabulous, complex, drawn out attack animation.
- This cat is based on Crane's Return of a Favor.
- The evolved form references from anime series Saint Seiya. The armor greatly resembles the combination between Cygnus & Pegasus Cloth. The crane circlet and shield-like armlet are highly resembling Cygnus Cloth's trademark while the breastplate, shoulder, hip and leg armor resembling more of Pegasus Cloth.
- "Cosmo" is another reference to the energy in the Saint Seiya franchise.
- If one looks closely during his attack animation, the projectile he fires is actually a giant glowing crane.
- He is 3rd place in highest Uber range, 2nd being Evangelist Cat (currently not released in the EN version) and 1st being Asiluga's True Form, Assassinlan Pasalan.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|