This is the strongest and most deadly enemy in the Empire of Cats chapters. It is first seen in Chapter 3-48, known as the Moon (Chapter 3-48) in the English version. Some Stories of Legend levels will also have Teacher Bun Bun and his colored variants. He has a massive 399,996 HP (that's nearly 1/2 of his castle) and 9,000 damage in Chapter 3 - Moon. People say he is impossible to defeat, but he can be defeated with the proper strategy, an example being a continuous "meatshield" spam (e.g Basic Cat, Tank Cat, or Boogie Cat).
- Strategies for first encounter:
Note: All your cats MUST be lvl 20 and you MUST have 100% treasures on Energy Drink, Giant Safe, Relativity Clock, Legendary Cat Sword and Shield on all chapters of Empire of Cats.
- Lure the Kang Roo near the base
- Once the Kang Roo is dead, start spamming your macho and wall cats. If you can, also spawn True Valkyrie.
- Once you have enough money, start stacking Dragon Cats.
- You should have 2-3 Valkyries at this point. Do not stop meatshielding and dragon stacking.
- Once Bun Bun appears, meatshield in a way where Bun Bun won't hit both of your meatshields.
- Bun Bun has 10 knockbacks, so count them to see how close he is to death.
- Try the best you can to not make Bun Bun hit the dragon stack. Also spawn Valkyrie if she recharges
- Do this until Bun Bun is dead. Once he is, good job! You have completed Empire of Cats, unlocked Bahamut Cat, got the catfruit storage, and are able to progress more in the game!
- Save money, then summon some tank cats.
- Summon a Valkryie Cat and use cats to protect her.
- Upgrade your money to max, get full wallet.
- If you are close to the enemy base, stop spamming cats.
- Once you have money, summon every strong cat you have.
- When Teacher Bun Bun comes out, use every cat you have (you should have at least 4 meatshields).
- Call God for knockback if Teacher Bun Bun is close to your range attackers.
- You should win if you have good cats; Congratulations!
Note: Only people which have these cats can do this strategy
- Strategy for late game encounters
For now, you should have more anti-floating units in your team that can help you. Strong units like Catman, stacks of heavy hitters like Dragon Cat or Paris Cat can deal enough damage to knock him back and prevent him from attacking your long-range units, or units with Slow/Freeze abilities can greatly help to win against him. Megidora is very helpful against him and his variants, as his knockback ability can prevent him from getting close to your heavy hitters, and his slow ability can keep your line safe. Kai can also tank many hits from him (Specially in True Form), and deal heavy damage if she attacks him.
Former Master of Teacher Bear. His physical punishment is love. Don't think. FEEL!
叫びながら、すれ違うだけで殴ってくる 危険な先生。容赦ない拳はモンスター ペアレントキラーとして期待されている。
|Former teacher of teacher bear. He shouts "physical punishment is love!" whenever he passes a cat. He is trying to fit up boys in boy camp to real tough men-like boys.|
Teacher Bun Bun's Red variant. Smaller in aesthetic size. High health and very high attack power.
Teacher Bun Bun's Black variant. Bigger in aesthetic size. Very high health but low attack power in general, easily stalled with wall cats.
Teacher Bun Bun's Alien variant. Biggest in aesthetic size. Very high health and very high attack power, with a 5% chance to create a Level 1 Shockwave.
A smaller variant of Teacher Bun Bun. Has lower health and attack power, but appears in swarms.
Appearance in other media
He appears as a boss enemy (and possible 'drop' monster) in the collaboration quest.
Metal Slug Defense
He appears as an enemy and Unit.
|Teacher Bun Bun|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|99,999 HP||2,250 damage||200 (area attack)||0||23||10 times||20f|
- *This is Teacher Bun Bun's Stats at 100% strength magnification, his strength in Stage 3-48 is 400%
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this value.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start
|Uikichi||A "traditional" way to beat Teacher Bun Bun in Chapter 3-48|
- Teacher Bun Bun appears in Mysterious Girl Yuki's attack animation. Bun Bun Black appears in Crazed Yuki's attack animation.J.K Bun Bun appears in Lost World Yuki's attack animation.
- Excluding the Mega Cat and Beefcake Cat event enemies, Teacher Bun Bun has the highest money drop in the game; 8000 with Level 1 Accounting and no treasures!
- This enemy's money drop is so high,that it'll always fill up the player's wallet completely.
- Teacher Bun Bun is the only enemy boss that doesn't has a variant in annual events as well as collaboration events (like The Face - Princess Head)
- According to Li'l Bun Bun's description about the Grand Prix , he is very likely a reference to Bowser, antagonist in the Super Mario Bros. franchise, especially the very similar arm details, plus both being an iconic enemy.
- Teacher Bun Bun is never fought at 100% magnification.