Tales of the Nekoluga (伝説のネコルガ族 densetsu no nekoruga zoku, Lit. Nekoluga group of Legend) is one of the Rare Cat Capsule events in Battle Cats. Tales of the Nekoluga Event was added since April 27th, 2015 in The Battle Cats.
Players have a chance to get Uber Rare characters:
- Nekoluga - Knocks back all Enemies (Except Metal Enemies)
- Asiluga - Slow down the movement of all Enemies for 90f (100%)
- Kubiluga - 100% chance for level 8 shock wave attacks
- Tecoluga - 10% chance for Critical damage
- Balaluga - Stops for 70f the movement of all Enemies (100%)
- Togeluga - Can survive one lethal strike (100%) and gets stronger as it takes damage.
By playing the Rare Cat Capsule/Gacha during this special event!
- The Luga Cats are known to have different parts of the body that are extremely longer than others. Neko has a long build overall, Asil has long legs, Kubi has long neck, Teco has long arms, Bala...Well, he's especially abnormally weird, and Toge has many spikes.
- Most of their name also taken from word's related to what part that's abnormal about them in their evolved form (some already seen on their normal form)
- Neko-luga to connect the whole family to Battle Cats
- Asi-luga; taken from 脚/ashi/leg
- Kubi-luga; taken from 首/kubi/neck
- Te-coluga; taken from 手/te/hand
- Bala-luga; taken from ばらばら/bara bara/scattered
- Toge-luga; taken from 棘/toge/spike
- If the player enters the Rare Cat Capsule in an outdated version of the game, this is the only available Uber Rare set.
|Cat Capsule Events|