Swimming Cats (猫ども海を渡る Neko-domo umiwowataru) is the fourth subchapter in Stories of Legend. It features a ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulty rating.
Easy in terms of difficulty. The only stages the player has to worry about is Chaos Lagoon which introduces Duche.The last stage, Salty is Seawater, is a little different. It has THE SLOTH which can stall your cats easily, and has 300,000 HP and a gargantuan 8000 dmg.That's enough to 2 shot a Lvl 20 Bahamut at a 200% buff!
- This subchapter introduces two new enemies:
This subhapter has 8 levels.
- Stage 4-1: Premature Launch - A simple level with two Master A.'s as the "boss" along with peon support from Hippoe.
- Stage 4-2: Deep Ocean Blue - Sir Seal appears as a constant threat along with support from Celeboodle and Croco.
- Stage 4-3: Mermaid Cove - Le'boin serves as the main threat while constantly being supported by waves of Gory and Sir Seal.
- Stage 4-4: Chaos Lagoon - Duche makes his first appearance here. St. Pigge acts as the boss and will constantly be supported by Doge Dark, Duche, and Metal Hippoe.
- Stage 4-5: Playing Pirates - One Horn is the main threat here, with several of them spawning when the base is attacked.
- Stage 4-6: Fisherman's Dilemma - Master A. appears as the main threat while being supported by Dagshund, Sir Seal, and Gory.
- Stage 4-7: Seaweed Shallows - Teacher Bear is the main threat while being supported by Doge Darks.
- Stage 4-8: Salty is Seawater - THE SLOTH makes its first appearance here and acts as the boss. Celeboodle and Doge Dark are spawned at very slow intervals to support it.