Sushi Island is the 13th sub-chapter in Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty modes.
Somewhat difficult, player should be prepared to face groups of enemies at once. Also, enemies have rather high strength magnification. Master A., Le'boin, Dagshund, Teacher Bear and other strong enemies appear in this sub-chapter. The last stage introduces Director Kurosawah, who has extreme range along with high health and attack power.
Sushi Island is very similar to Swimming Cats, just with higher buffs on the enemies. The only exception is the last stage, Shrimp Frontier, where the Doge Darks spawn more frequently, Celeboodle is absent and instead of THE SLOTH, Director Kurosawah takes its place.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Director Kurosawah: A Black variant of Dark Emperor Nyandam. Boasts higher stats, longer range and less time between attacks.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages:
- Stage 13-1: Tuna Field - Two Master A.s are the main threats, guarded by Hippoes and other peons.
- Stage 13-2: Crab Field - Sir Seal appears as a constant threat, accompanied by Celeboodles and Crocos.
- Stage 13-3: Salmon Cave - Le'boin is the main threat of this stage, guarded by supporting units and peons.
- Stage 13-4: Sea Urchin Cave - Features St. Pigge the 2nd and Metal Hippoe, with support and peons.
- Stage 13-5: Caviar Woods - An army of One Horns along with B.B.Bunnies, Pigges and peons.
- Stage 13-6: Natto Bay - Master A. and Dagshunds, with supporting units and peons.
- Stage 13-7: Halibut Forest - Teacher Bear appears as a constant threat, with support in the form of buffed Doge Darks.
- Stage 13-8: Shrimp Frontier - Director Kurosawah first appears here as a boss that spawns shortly after the battle begins. He's guarded by occasional Doge Darks and Squire Rels.