Sushi Island is the 13th sub-chapter in Stories of Legend.
Quite difficult, player should be prepared to face group of enemies at once. Also, enemies have rather high strength magnification. Master A. , Le'boin, Dagshund, Teacher Bear and others appear in this sub-chapter. Last stage introduces Director Kurosawah, who has high range, health, attack power. This is basically Swimming Cats just with higher buffed enemies. The only exception is on the last stage, Shrimp Frontier where instead of a THE SLOTH, Director Kurosawah takes its place.
- Stage 13-1: Tuna Field - Master A. with Hippoes and peons.
- Stage 13-2: Crab Field - Sir Seals accompanied by Celeboodles and Crocos.
- Stage 13-3: Salmon Cave - Le'boin guarded by supporting units and peons.
- Stage 13-4: Sea Urchin Cave - St. Pigge the 2nd and Metal Hippoe, with support and peons.
- Stage 13-5: Caviar Woods - Army of One Horns along with B.B.Bunnys, Pigges and peons.
- Stage 13-6: Natto Bay - Master A. and Dagshunds, supporting units and peons.
- Stage 13-7: Halibut Forest - Group of Teacher Bears, which are protected by Doge Dark and B.B.Bunny.
- Stage 13-8: Shrimp Frontier - Director Kurosawah guarded by Doge Darks and Squire Rels.