|Cat Unit - 199|
|Super Rare Cat|
|Surfer Cat||Castaway Cat|
Evolves into Castaway Cat at level 10.
- Decent attack power & health.
- Moderate stamina.
- Area attack.
- Somewhat fast movement speed.
- Fast attack animation.
- 30% chance to stop the movement of Aliens.
- 50% chance to survive a lethal strike.
- Short range.
- Long cooldown.
Surfer Cat is extremely good at controlling close-ranged alien enemies. Protect him well to ensure that aliens stay frozen in their tracks while your Paris Cat, Macho Legs Cat, and Chill Cat wipe out the stunned enemies!
It is possible to stack multiple Surfer Cats over a long period of time to effectively keep some alien enemies stunlocked. This is possible against Corrupted Valkyrie and makes the fight against her much easier.
Extremely useful in the stories of legend, good at clearing the way, especially against Doge Dark, or any other closed range enemy(Small/support type). It is a must have in your cat army that can be useful in most stages
Based on personal experience, comparing small-medium support type; Princess Juliet Cat, Avalokitesvara Cat, especially Delinquent Cat and Castaway Cat. The best used for any situation is the Castaway Cat, beating Delinquent Cat at all aspects except damage, health and cool animation. Making it more useful in a battlefield.
- Normal Form: Spent so long hunting the perfect wave. Now he's reached 40 without truly living life(?). Might stop Aliens and survive lethal strikes. (Area Attack)
- Evolved Form: Says he wants to escape his desert island, but he's secretly enjoying his permanent (sic) vacation. Might stop Aliens and survive lethal strikes. (Area Attack)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコサーファー (Nekosāfā)||Surfer Cat|
|Evolved Form name||ネコ漂流 (Neko hyōryū)||Castaway Cat|
|Normal Form description||大使を胸にビッグウェーブを待ち続ける
He keeps waiting for a big wave with the ambassador.
The offal four surfer who missed a billow in his life. He suspends an alien and sometimes survives. (area attack).
|Evolved Form description||荒波に巻き込まれ遠くまで流されたにゃんこ
The cat which was involved in a raging wave and let it run to the far place.
Surprisingly the land he'd like to find may be the one in the neighborhood.
He sometimes suspends an alien and sometimes survives. (area attack)
- Chapter 1: $660
- Chapter 2: $990
- Chapter 3: $1320
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|950 HP||460 damage||270||3.00 seconds||12||4 times||11f||29.00s - 20.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|16150 HP||7820 damage||Area Attack||Might stop the movement of Alien enemies for 120f (30%)
May survive a lethal strike (50%)
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|18700 HP||9860 damage||270||3.00 seconds||12||4 times||11f||29.00s - 20.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv. 30+40||Area Attack||Might stop the movement of Alien enemies for 120f (30%)
May survive a lethal strike (50%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Green Fruit: 1
- Purple Fruit: 2
- Blue Fruit: 4
- Yellow Fruit: 1
- Epic Fruit: 1
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|