Steel Visage is an event stage in Stories of Legend that has a 70% chance of dropping two tickets. If two tickets aren't dropped, instead it will drop one, making it a very valuable stage for obtaining lots of Silver Tickets.
You must clear Into the Future Chapter 1 in order to have access to this stage.
This stage features CyberFace, an enemy that can deal over 100,000 damage, has a chance of doing a level 8 shockwave (90% chance) and can knockback cats (30% chance) that is, if they survive the initial hit and shockwave combined. It also features random intervals of Doges, but they are not buffed so they are more of a nuissance, and takes slightly longer to beat the level.
The level is, however, extremely easy if a Cat even makes one critical hit, as this enemy's health is terrible. If you have no luck with critical hits, fast cats such as Cow Cat (preferably Crazed) would help a lot as well. This is due to the wide gap in each of CyberFace's attacks.
- Bring all kinds of critical attacking cats (like Moneko, Neneko, Marauder, Rope Jump...) as the CyberFace will die from 1 single critical hit. If you have a Cat that can inflict status effects to metals (Bronze Cat, Hoop Cat) you can use them if CyberFace is near your base. With his high critical chance, Catornado is probably your best chance to win the stage before a shockwave from the CyberFace. This level is extremely easy if Sunny Neneko or Cheerleader Cat is used, since they have a 100% chance to do a critical attack. This can be executed by sending out something to summon CyberFace (like Crazed Cow) and then let CyberFace kill it and let it approach your base, then summon Sunny Neneko and the CyberFace is killed and the stage will be easy to clear.
- For a rush tactic, bring the Crazy Hearts combo, Hurricat, A. Bahamut, and any other critical hitter. Summon a Hurricat and wait for Cyberface to spawn. Cyberface should die to Hurricat. When he does, summon C. Giraffe to clear out peons and A. Bahamut to destroy the base. The stage should be cleared in about 30 seconds.
- Another strategy if you don't have the cats above is to use Jiangshi and Catasaurus. Save up enough money and then spam the two cats. This will work almost all the time.
- If you don't have anti metals, or you want to win for sure,use Metal Macho and Crazed Giraffe Cat.All you need to do is send Metal Cats to stall, and Crazed Giraffe to deal damage, but only send Crazed Giraffe after CyberFace attacks.
- There is another rush tactic that is very safe. It requires the Crazy Hearts combo, Heavy Assault C.A.T, Waitress Cat or Seaside Neneko and Awakened Bahamut. At the very beginning, spawn Heavy Assault. When it hits the base, it will get knocked back, but CyberFace won't do his attack as he spawns (just like what happens with Crazed Cow, and instead it will advance. When CyberFace kills Heavy Assault and the shockwave wears off, spawn Waitress or Sunny Neneko. After they crit, clean the field with Crazed Cow and finish with Awakened Bahamut. This video shows the process.
- There is a quick way to beat the stage if you use Maglev cat and the cat cannon. However, it requires a fairly accurate timing. First, make sure your Cat Cannon is fully charged or is just right before it. After that, send Maglev out alone. This will trigger the boss spawn and knocks Maglev back. When Maglev is in the air, activate the cannon. If you time correctly, Cyberface will be in its knocked back state, where it doesnt have a hitbox, which can let Maglev pass through it and hits the base once more, destroying it at enough damage. Since Maglev needs to take only 2 shot to destroy the base, it needs to be at least level 36 to have enough damage for the feat.
This stage appears in specific days of a month, it will last for 1 hour. The schedule is the same in both Japanese and English version.
- 2nd day: 21:00 - 22:00
- 5th day: 20:00 - 21:00
- 8th day: 19:00 - 20:00
- 11th day: 13:00 - 14:00
- 14th day: 17:00 -18:00
- 17th day: 12:00 - 13:00
- 20th day: 8:00 - 9:00
- 23rd day: 16:00 -17:00
- 26th day: 11:00 -12:00
- 29th day: 7:00 - 8:00