Squish Ball Cat is a Special Cat that can be unlocked by using a special Serial Code. It is now unobtainable due to Serial Codes can no longer be input to the game. IN the English Version, he can be obtained as a reward of the Cats Round the World Campaign, on the Special Stage on August 16th 2017.
|Cat Unit - 140|
|Special/ EX Cat|
|Squish Ball Cat||Muscleman Cat|
Evolves into Muscleman Cat at level 10.
- Decent attack rate and animation.
- Fast movement speed.
- Quick recharge time.
- Short ranged.
- Slightly expensive.
- Many knockbacks.
- Normal: Got hooked on new capsule material, somehow managed to transform itself into something similar (Area Attack).
- Evolved: See the truth inside. Macho Cat's trainer. Everyone is fascinated by its rippling triceps. Distant relative of the Titan Cat (Area Attack).
|Japanese Version info.||Translation|
|Normal Form name||ふにゅふにゅネコ (Fu ni ~yufunyu neko)||Funyufunyu Cat|
|Evolved Form name||むきゅむきゅネコ (Muki ~yumukyu neko)||Mukyumukyu Cat|
|Normal Form description||
最新素材で作られたガシャポンカプセル の中にうっかりハマってしまったネコ ふにゅふにゅとした感触がクセになる(範囲攻撃)
Gashapon capsules made with the latest material Cat that was accidentally addicted to in the Funyufunyu and the feeling becomes a habit (range attack)
|Evolved Form description||
魅惑のボディで敵をめろめろにするネコ 上腕三頭筋には特に注目してもらいたい 巨神ネコは遠い遠い親戚(範囲攻撃)
The cat to be drunk the enemy in fascination of body I want to especially focus on the triceps Kyojin cat is far distant relatives (range attack)
- Chapter 1: $580
- Chapter 2: $870
- Chapter 3: $1160
|Squish Ball Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|400 HP||155 damage||160||3.33 seconds||36||5 times||41f||11.33s - 2.53s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|6800 HP||2635 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|6800 HP||2635 damage||160||3.33 seconds||36||5 times||41f||11.33s - 2.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like a capsule that you can buy for pocket change in most stores.
- Evolved Form: The capsule opened and now there is a muscular body with the cat face on the top part of the capsule appearing to be its head.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|