- After 10 seconds, 1 Otta is spawned, 4 more appear at 13, 53.3 and 55.3 seconds, stack every 98~100 seconds. Means that the player will see group of 2 or 3 Ottas occasionally.
- After 20 and 40 seconds, 1 Croco is spawn, stack every 30~50 seconds.
- When base HP is 99%, it will spawn Master A. with:
- up to 3 Rain D., stack every 30 seconds.
- up to 5 Dolphina, stack every 20~30 seconds.
- This stage features only white enemies, so do not bring any Ubers that are only good against specific trait enemies
- Macho Legs Cat, King Dragon Cat and variants are necessary in this stage.
- 3~4 meatshields is recommended.
- Any tanky Ubers or uber-ranged Ubers are useful in this stage, such as Splended Ganesha, Urashima Taro's 2nd and 3rd form and Maeda Keiji.
- Shadow Gao can tank this stage with meatshields and some supports
- Mid ranged attackers like Kalisa work well here
Stradegy 1 (Lucas IV Strat)
Manic Mohawk Cat(40) Eraser Cat(60) Manic Eraser cat(40) Can Can Cat(40) Manic Macho legs cat(40) Manglev Cat(40) Seafarer Cat(40) Manic Island Cat(40) Polevaulter Cat(40) Awakened Bahamut Cat(30)
Items: Rich Cat isn’t not necessarily needed but it either may help you or ruin timings. (In fact, it’s actually not recommended)
The otter cycle is 2 otters then 3 otters then 2 otters and so on. Use this to your advantage and stall them with Can Can cat, manic island cat and seafarer cat. Make sure you don’t push too much because you might trigger the base and release all of the forces of hell. Once you have level 8 money and Max money in your wallet stack up 5 otters and use your 5 attackers. Don’t spawn manglev yet because it could trigger the base. you could spawn it later once dolphina came out. Now that you successfully stalled, keep on spamming although there ks one very very important note for your key to success. Managing money. the stage is easy if the enemies have you money which they don’t. Instead, spawn castaway and polevaluter only when 2 otters come and when 3 otters come spawn awakened bahamut cat and hope that it kills the otters. Awakened bahamut will probably fail it’s job the first few tries but if your EXTREMELY lucky you might be able to actually kill the 3 otters. Now repeat the cycle until the dolphinas are dead. Don’t celebrate though... The Rain D’s and master A could finish you off so keep your guard on. If you
hacked got past the dolphin wave dont spawn Can Can or seafarer because they get outranged by Rain D. If unlucky you might need to use revive and finish them with bahamut. If super super lucky you will kill Rain D and then kill Master A with awakened bahamut. And then congrats! You beaten the hardest stage in Battle Cats!
- DO NOT USE THIS STRATEGY IF YOU HAVE LOW LEVELED CATS!!! High Leveled cats are a must need for this stradegy. If your cats are about level 30 you will have absolutely ZERO Chance you will complete this stage
- If your running a little low on cash that indicates that you’re doing something very wrong. Your probably spending too much money now on either Seafarer cat or Polevaluter cat. If your money goes below 4000 you’ve probably already lost the stage.
This player used Hacker Cat and Can Can Cat. It is advisable to just use something else, though the stage is hard w/o gacha