Slug Jockey Cat is a Rare Cat like Mr.Ninja, a character from PONOS's new simulation game, Namesta (なめすた), introduced in the 5th BitSummit Indle Game Festival, held in Miyako Messe, but without the 'cat' part. This is a new creature created by PONOS, with a name similar to the Funghi (なめこ) from NEO Mushroom Garden. This species has a better ability than Secret God, it can slow all enemies its range for 1 second with a 100% chance. However, Secret God outranges many enemies, this Cat does not. This cat can be obtained randomly from any stage in Sliming to Victory.
|Cat Unit - 343|
|Slug Jockey Cat||Slugcat|
Evolves into Slugcat at level 10.
- Can slow all enemies in its range, even Metal enemies, with a 100% chance.
- Average speed.
- Slow effect duration is about 1 second.
- Weak stats.
- Slow recharging time and attack rate.
- Slug Jockey Cat's pathetic DPS can actually be used to your advantage — stack enough of them on peons at the start of a level, and they can immobilize bosses with less range than them. Since slowed enemies still move at the speed of 1, they will eventually kill the Slugcat stacks.
- Normal: One rainy day a Slug befriended a Cat. Her will is strong but her body is weak (to salt). Area attack Slows enemies for a moment.
- Evolved: They thought it wasn't fair for the Cat to always ride so now they take turns. No effect on race times. Area attack Slows enemies for a moment.
|JP version info||translation|
|Normal Form name||なめネコ||Lynne cat|
|Evolved Form name||ネコなめ||Cat licks|
|Normal Form description||雨上がりに出会って意気投合したなめとネコ
|A lick and a cat who casually got into the rain after encountering the rain
I am good at tenacious game but lose a weak enemy's movement for a while in salt (range attack)
|Evolved Form description||更なる高みを目指すため、乗り手を交代したなめとネコ
|To aim for further height, licks and cats who replaced the riders
Even though he is good at escaping for the moment, after all she slows down the weak enemy 's movement for a while (range attack)
- Chapter 1: $420
- Chapter 2: $630
- Chapter 3: $840
|Slug Jockey Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|600 HP||60 damage||210||6.20s||12||2 times||27f||32.33s-23.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10200 HP||1020 damage||Area Attack||Slow the movement of all enemies for 30f (100%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|10200 HP||1020 damage||210||6.20s||12||2 times||27f||32.33s-23.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Area Attack||Slow the movement of all enemies for 30f (100%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A Cat sitting on a Slugbred.
- Evolved Form: The Cat becomes a Slugbred, but still keeps its trademark face. A smaller Slugbred is sitting on it.
- This cat was available to players of the second round of The Great Cat Tournament in their provided save.
- Slug Jockey Cat was originally a Special Cat.
- When the Sliming to Victory event was first made available, none of the stages had Slug Jockey Cat as a reward, making this cat unobtainable for over a year.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|