Siege of Hippoe (超メタル降臨 激ムズ, Chō metaru kōrin geki muzu, Super Metal Arrival (Expert)) is one of the 3 special stages where the player can get a Silver Ticket upon clearing. This stage introduces a stronger variant of Metal Hippoe, which appears later in the Stories of Legend.
- This is the first stage that spawn Super Metal Hippoe (Metal), which only takes 1 damage except for Critical attacks, it also has an additional ability to knock back all Cats in its range.
- Standard Metal Hippoes and weak enemies such as Those Guys and Hippoe will always be spawned to protect the boss.
- Using cheap Cats and Cats with the ability to do critical hits such as Space Cat, Jurassic Cat and Hurricat can make this level much easier.
- To greatly simplify the level, you can bring Crazed Whale Cat and Island Cat, then proceed to spam both of them for the entirety of the level, no stalling required. Doing this, it is possible to clear the level in two minutes or less, depending on the frequency of Critical Hits. Due to Crazed Whale and Island's damage, they can both kill Super Metal Hippoe in one hit if they do a critical.
- Berserker Cat is very useful in this stage, as there are many peons, and because many critters only attack one enemy at a time, a Critical Hit may be missed, Berserker with his Area Attack can do Critical damage to all enemies in range, and like Island Cat or Crazed Whale whale, he can also kill Super Metal Hippoe in one hit.
- If the player don't have any Anti-Metal Cats, it is possible to block Super Metal Hippoe similar to a Teacher Bun Bun boss fight by using cheap Cats like Cat and Wall Cat while attacking him with non-anti-metals like Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat, but it'll take a very long to kill him.
- Using Goemon Cat to gain money for waitress cat, Awakened Bahamut and crazed cow as rushers and using Riceball Cat as a meatshield is a quick strategy. The extra slots can be used for cat combos, or other fast cats such as Sanada Yukimura to destroy the base quicker
- 1st (7:00am-8:00am)
- 4th (11:00am-12:00pm)
- 7th (4:00pm-5:00pm)
- 10th (8:00am-9:00am)
- 13th (12:00pm-1:00pm)
- 16th (5:00pm-6:00pm)
- 19th (1:00pm-2:00pm)
- 22nd (7:00pm-8:00pm)
- 25th (8:00pm-9:00pm)
- 28th (9:00pm-10:00pm)
- 31st (10:00pm-11:00pm)
Please note that this stage appears depending on your device's time and date.