The Store is the place where player can buy power ups and XP with cat food.
- Speed Up: x9 = 50 Cat Food (1 Cat Food for 1 Speed Up in 3DS version)
Game speed will be doubled. Tap the item while in a battle to toggle it ON or OFF
- Treasure Radar: x2 = 90 Cat Food (3 Cat Food for 1 Treasure Radar in 3DS version)
Treasure acquisition will be 100%. You will definitely get best treasure if you win the battle
- Rich Cat: x7 = 150 Cat Food (2 Cat Food for 1 Rich Cat in 3DS version)
Worker Cat starts at the highest level
- Cat CPU: x20 = 180 Cat Food (1 Cat Food for 1 Cat CPU in 3DS version)
Cat CPU will control your base and fight for you. Don't expect much
- Cat Jobs: x5 = 300 Cat Food (1 Cat Food for 1 Cat Jobs in 3DS version)
Receive 1.5 times more experience than usual upon stage clear.
- Sniper the Cat: x3 = 90 Cat Food (2 Cat Food for 1 Sniper Cat in 3DS version)
Cat Sniper provides cover fire and push back enemies. Attack power is proportional to your cat Base's health.
You can buy XP with cat food!
Old Mobile Version
- 5000 XP: needs 75 Cat Food (not available in 3DS version)
- 12000 XP: needs 150 Cat Food (1 Cat Food in 3DS version)
- 40000 XP: needs 450 Cat Food (3 Cat Food in 3DS version)
- 100000 XP: needs 900 Cat Food (6 Cat Food in 3DS version)
- 200000 XP: needs 1500 Cat Food (10 Cat Food in 3DS version)
New Mobile Version
Since update version 3.6.0 of Nyanko Daisensou, all the packs have 10 times more XP:
- 50000 XP: needs 75 Cat Food
- 120000 XP: needs 150 Cat Food
- 400000 XP: needs 450 Cat Food
- 1000000 XP: needs 900 Cat Food
- 2000000 XP: needs 1500 Cat Food
The Cat Vitamins (ネコビタン nekobitan) is a new item packs was added since update version 5.0 of Nyanko Daisensou, which will shorten the time of Gamatoto's adventure.
- Cat Vitamin A x3 = 30 Cat Food
Reduces the time by 1 hour.
- Cat Vitamin B x3 = 80 Cat Food
Reduces the time by 3 hours.
- Cat Vitamin C x3 = 150 Cat Food
Reduces the time by 6 hours.