|Cat Unit - 333|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Shadow Gao||Diabolic Gao|
Evolves into Diabolic Gao at level 10.
- Uber damage to White enemies.
- Long range (Longer than Bahamut Cat.)
- Resist Waves and Knockbacks.
- Stats increase between forms.
- Can stop White enemies in his 2nd form.
- Decent movement speed.
- High health.
- Long recharging time.
Shadow Gao rules over a very narrow niche in the cat army: Massive damage against standard, white enemies. As they are by far the most common enemy in the game, Shadow Gao is an incredible offensive force able to wipe out many enemy lineups.
Shadow Gao will make dealing with enemies such as Master A. and R. Ost utterly trivial, as long as he is protected by meatshields. Note that Shadow Gao is immune to shockwaves, making him Kory's worst nightmare.
His use is not limited to annihilation; he can also be used as a powerful offensive support unit to clear out peons surrounding a non-white enemy, giving more specialized units an unobstructed attack. When used in tandem with Amaterasu, there is almost nothing that can stand in their way.
- Normal Form: Alternate-dimension Gao from the darkest timeline. Seeks power at any cost. (Area Atk) Massive damage vs non-attribute enemies.
- Evolved Form: Appears only to those who have known true despair. Massive damage vs non-attribute enemies. Freezes enemy briefly (Area Atk)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||黒獣ガオウ (Kokujū gaō)||Black Beast Gao|
|Evolved Form name||皇獣ガオウダーク (Sumeragi-jū gaoudāku)||Emperor Beast Gao Dark|
|Normal Form description||冷たい世界に生まれたもう一匹のガオウの姿
|Evolved Form description||自らの無力さに絶望する者の前にのみ現れる幻のネコ
- Chapter 1: $4000
- Chapter 2: $6000
- Chapter 3: $8000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|3800 HP||1800 damage||480||6.23s||16||4 times||1.27 seconds||167s - 158.2s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|64600 HP||30600 damage||Area Attack||Deals triple damage to White Enemies;|
Resist Waves and Knockback
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|96900 HP||39100 damage||480||6.23s||19||4 times||1.27 seconds||167s - 158.2s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Deals triple damage to White Enemies;|
Stop the movement of White Enemies for 1 seconds. (100%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Similar in appearance to his normal counterpart, Mighty Lord Gao, but he is now jet black with the exception of the blue spirals on his crest and shoulders. He is somewhat smaller than normal Gao, and the crest over his head has decreased in size as well, but there's still a Cat riding atop him.
- Evolved Form: He now has more blue markings on his body, and has more fur and a more ornate crest than his normal form. He has also gained another tail.
- When he was released, PONOS changed enemies that are both Floating and White into only Floating, such as Teacher Bun Bun, to prevent Shadow Gao from being too overpowered.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|