Shadow Cosmopolis is the 30th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It is available in ★, ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulties. It was released on July 11th (2016) for the English version.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Boraphim: An extremely dangerous Angel variant of Bore. Has immense health, crushing attacks, faster movement speed and slightly longer range compared to Bore. However, it gets knocked back more times.
List of Stages
This chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 30-1: Hungry Forest - R. Ost and Elder Sloth appear as the main threats. Rain D. appears as support.
- Stage 30-2: Overachiever Central - I.M. Phace and J.K. Bun Bun are guarded by Chickful A, Doge Dark, Dark Otters and Angelic Gories.
- Stage 30-3: Morning Rush Hour - A timed stage that starts off with Sunfish Jones and three Capies. If you take more than 2 minutes and 45 seconds, however, you'll be swarmed with Capies and Sunfish Joneses.
- Stage 30-4: Docking Massacre - A harder version of Labyrinth of Hades. The bosses, Bun Bun Symbiote and Berserkory, come out when the enemy base is attacked.
- Stage 30-5: Subterranean Stalker - A level where Pigeon de Sables and Brollows are spammed to protect an annoying Mr. Mole.
- Stage 30-6: Lord of the Abyss - Starts off with Bore as the fake boss, and Boraphim making his grand debut after hitting the enemy base.