Seashore Kai is an Uber Rare Cat that was added in update 6.3 on July 26th, 2017. It is the third entry in the Gals of Summer seasonal pool. Available since 2017 event. The second variant of Kai, she is resistant to different type of enemies and has the Zombie Killer trait.
|Cat Unit - 354|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Seashore Kai||Seashore Kai, type µ|
Evolves into Seashore Kai, type µ at level 10.
- Good movement speed.
- Resistant to Black and Zombie enemies.
- Can prevent Zombie enemies from reviving.
- Good attack rate.
- Cheap cost for an Uber Rare.
- Decent recharging time.
- Stats buff in second form.
- Very short range.
- Long attack animation.
- Inefficient against said enemies with high DPS or debuff effects.
- Seashore Kai isn't efficient when fighting Black/Zombie enemies with high DPS, but she can be useful to stall said enemies and allow the player to level up their Worker Cat if the DPS of the enemies in-field isn't high enough.
- She is extremely useful to stall Black/Zombie enemies that have high attack but fairly low DPS, such as Le'noir, Director Kurosawah, Inumusha, and even Daboo of the Dead.
- You can also combine her with units that can inflict a lot of damage to Blacks, such as Weightlifter Cat, Sanada Yukimura, and Kasa Jizo to make easy work out of Black enemies.
- Seashore Kai can also help if a Zombie borrows past your heavy hitters and is going towards your base. She can inflict decent damage and stall the Zombie enemy for a while, even though she isn't quite useful to stall Zombies right when they come out of the enemy base, since they'll burrow underneath her.
- Normal: She's actually terrified of water, but Kalisa dragged her to the beach for the first time in years. Super tough vs Black/Zombies (Area Attack)
- Evolved: Slowly growing more comfortable with the bikini look. Is today the day she finds her cute surfer boy? Super tough vs Black/Zombies (Area Attack)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||常夏のカイ (Tokonatsu no kai)||Everlasting Kai|
|Evolved Form name||常夏の果実カイμ (Tokonatsu no kajitsu kai m)||Summer fruit kai μ|
|Normal Form description||数年ぶりに引っ張り出した水着ではしゃぐ天然少女
|A natural girl who plunges in a swimsuit pulled out for the first time in several years
Hit Rotating Float "Tari no" and gather hot eyes It is struck by black enemies and zombies and is strong (area attack)
|Evolved Form description||真夏の暑さで波のように流されやすくなったカイ
|Kai became easier to sweep like a wave in summer heat
Someday I'd like to drown in someone's love with someone It is struck by black enemies and zombies and is strong (area attack)
- Chapter 1: $2660
- Chapter 2: $3990
- Chapter 3: $5320
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|4300 HP||1555 damage||175||5.27s||15||2 times||51f||80.33-71.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|73,100 HP||26,435 damage||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Black and Zombie enemies;|
Zombie Killer (stops Zombies from reviving)
|Seashore Kai, type µ|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|96,900 HP||42,415 damage||175||5.27s||15||2 times||51f||80.33-71.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+70||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Black and Zombie enemies;|
Zombie Killer (stops Zombies from reviving)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal: Just a variation of Kai. A dolphin replaces the machine pig and a cat is present behind the girl. Kai is now sporting a one-piece swimsuit instead of her usual dress, has arm floaties, and her hair is tied into a ponytail. The tinier pig bots around her are now replaced with dolphins on beach balls. Much more skin is exposed.
- Evolved: The entire unit is colored in. Kai is now wearing a bikini. The dolphin Kai is on top of now has three stars on it and a palm tree pattern on the rear. The dolphins on beach balls now have flowers on the side of their heads.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|