Sea Breeze Salon is the second stage in Cutpurse Coast. It spawns a lot of Bores and his variants here, except Razorback.
- The battle start with a regular Bore at 3.3 seconds, half a minute later it spawns a Nimoy Bore.
- At 66.6 seconds, it spawn a second Bore (the third one will soon appear)
- At 100 seconds, it spawns a second Nimoy Bore and also the third one soon appear.
- When the Enemy Base is down to 99% health, the boss, Boraphim, appear along with more Bores and Nimoy Bores
- Each type of Bore will appear up to ten of them each, stacked after every 5~10 seconds.
- This is nearly a enduring battle against 22 Bores, 22 Nimoy Bores and a Boraphim.
- Catway is useful here due to his "Strong Against" ability.
- The Whales, especially Manic Island Cat is effective here as both a meatshield and damage dealer.
- 3~4 meatshields should be used here.
- The player can also use the Flying Cats here to make use of their high DPS.
- Awakened Bahamut is effective here, as he will attack after a knockback.
- Occasionally knockbacks are good here, try to use area knockbacks like jamiera cat