|Cat Unit - 322|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Rock Revengers at level 10.
- Normal form has decent stats and range, is cheap and fast to produce and has many knockbacks that keep him safe.
- Evolved form has very high health, good range, and is immune to Slow ability.
- Both forms have Area Attack, are strong against Angel/Zombie enemies, and have Zombie Killer ability.
- Range on both forms can outrange most zombies.
- Both forms have mediocre DPS.
- Normal form: Won best supporting actor as a li'l monkey for "Selfish Persimmons". Everyone hates working with him. Strong area atk vs Angels/Zombies.
- Evolved form: The kids Sarukani did wrong formed the metal act: Causin' Effect. Revenge is a dish best served heavy. Strong area atk vs Angels/Zombies.
|Japanese Version info.||Translation|
|Normal Form name||さるかに合戦 (Sarukanigassen)||Monkey-Crab Battle|
|Evolved Form name||爆音楽奏サルカニヘヴン||Sulcane Heaven|
|Normal Form description||演劇界に現れた天才子役にゃんこ。映画「森」では
|Niko got a genius child who appeared in the theater world. In the movie 'Forest'|
A strong assistant (range attack) to an angel and zombies who won the best supportive award and is described as "a terrible child"
|Evolved Form description||地獄より蘇りし伝説のロックバンド
|It revives from hell and legendary rock band|
Stronger (Angel Attack) on angels and zombies during retaliatory tourism that led the album "causal response"
- Chapter 1: $520
- Chapter 2: $780
- Chapter 3: $1040
- Chapter 1: $3800
- Chapter 2: $5700
- Chapter 3: $7600
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|680 HP||360 damage||300||2.77s||12||4 times||0.6 seconds||16.33s-7.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|11,560 HP||6120 damage||Area Attack||Strong against Angels and Zombies (Deals 1.5 times damage; only takes 1/2 damage);|
Zombie Killer (stops Zombies from reviving)
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|80,750 HP||43,350 damage||460||9.03s||9||4 times||2.73 seconds||160.33s-151.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+70||Area Attack||Strong against Angels and Zombies (Deals 1.5 times damage; only takes 1/2 damage);|
Zombie Killer (stops Zombies from reviving);
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A cat with 2 branches with a kaki on its end and a monkey on its head.
- Evolved Form: A stage on wheels with 4 cats apparently "rock and rolling". There is a cross with another cat tied with chains onto it.
- This character is based on the Japanese folktale "Saru-Kani" ("The Crab and the Monkey"), which is about a monkey who kills a crab by throwing persimmons (or kaki, there are many versions) on it, and the crab's son revenge.
- Evolved Form is probably a reference to the rock band "Kiss".
- Each member references a character in the original folktale: the bee (left), the nut (right), the crab (center), the mortar (battery) and the monkey (on the cross). For some reason the cow dung is missing.
- This unit's evolved form was probably made to counter Daboo of the Dead in Parade of the Dead, a stage with angels and zombies, where the boss is immune to effects like freeze (but not "strong", for example) and slows cat units (100%), unless they are immune to slowness, of course.
- This is the only Ultra Soul where the unevolved form is not part on the evolved one.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|