|Cat Unit - 70|
Evolves into Grudge Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Ritual Cat at level 20 once the True Form is unlocked.
- Knocked back only when killed.
- Short recharging time.
- Strong against Red enemies.
- Evolved form does Area Attacks.
- True Form increases attack power by 100% when health is at 50%
- High summoning cost.
- Costs more XP to upgrade than other event cats (priced at regular capsule rare rates).
- Slow movement and attack rate.
- Close-ranged attack.
- Normal: Let's not forget who work hard everyday. These people pay Worker Cat's salary. Its last resort is a magnificent DoGeZa. Strong against Red Enemies.
- Evolved: A Salaryman Cat who couldn't take the abuse from his boss and resorted to anti-Red occultism. Curse them all! (Area Attack)
- True Form: This world is too brutal and unfair to tolerate! Primitive rage has overtaken him. Why flame on social media when you can flame IRL? (Area Atk)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコリーマン (Neko rīman)||Salary cat-man|
|Evolved Form name||ネコ怨み (Neko urami)||Grudge Cat|
|Normal Form description||日々働いている人たちに感謝の思いを
|Has a thankful thought of gratitude for the people who are working every day.
Do not forget labor thanks cat.
His Treasured sword "DoGeZa" is also exploding today.
|Evolved Form description||会社の上司に怨みを抱くオカルトネコ
|The occult cat which holds a grudge against a boss of a company.
When preparing hair, even a surrogate curses.
Treasure nail of heredity "GoSuN" also explodes today (area attack).
- Chapter 1: $911
- Chapter 2: $1366
- Chapter 3: $1822
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||10000||Level 20-21||15000|
|Level 1-2||8000||Level 11-12||16000||Level 21-22||24000|
|Level 2-3||12200||Level 12-13||24400||Level 22-23||36600|
|Level 3-4||17800||Level 13-14||35600||Level 23-24||53400|
|Level 4-5||24800||Level 14-15||49600||Level 24-25||74400|
|Level 5-6||33200||Level 15-16||66400||Level 25-26||99600|
|Level 6-7||43000||Level 16-17||86000||Level 26-27||129000|
|Level 7-8||54200||Level 17-18||108400||Level 27-28||162600|
|Level 8-9||66800||Level 18-19||133600||Level 28-29||200400|
|Level 9-10||110800||Level 19-20||221600||Level 29-30||332400|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|700 HP||160 damage||210||3.70 seconds||8||1 time||22f||15.00s - 6.20s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|11,900 HP||2,720 damage||Single target||Strong against Red Enemies (inflicts x1.5 times damage; takes only 1/2 damage)|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|11,900 HP||2,720 damage||210||3.70 seconds||8||1 time||22f||15.00s - 6.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||Strong against Red Enemies (inflicts x1.5 times damage; takes only 1/2 damage)|
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal: Looks tall. Wears a striped tie. Carries a briefcase. Jumps and then falls on enemy when attacking (throwing the briefcase in the air in the process)
- Evolved: Wears a headband with two lit candles attached to it. Carries a stake and a small, voodoo doll. Has a Japanese kanji "Rage" on its chest. (Doesn't throw anything in the air when attacking)
- True Form: Now wears a grass skirt, face paint, and holds two sticks with flaming wooden people on them. Jumps and throws the flaming sticks in the air, twirling as they fall back into his hands.
- The ability of this cat was revealed by the introducing of the "Filter" option in BCEN 3.5.0.
- The evolved form may be based of of Hikaru Gosunkugi from Ranma 1/2, with both wearing candles on their heads, having a voodoo doll, and using a hammer as a weapon.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|