- This level is very difficult. It's highly recommended to bring the Rich Cat power up and Treasure Radar if you want Li'l Nyandam (make sure you know you're going to win though!) For units, it's also highly recommended to have maxed out The Crazed Cats and True Forms at (+15) or higher.
- Don't bring Ururun Wolf here, because if she knocks back Le'noir or Wall Doge , all your ranged dealers will walk into the range of Li'l Nyandam and get insta-killed. Just like "Cave Fillet " (where when you knock back Teacher Bun Bun , Nyandam may follow-up and kill your cats).
- Li'l Nyandam makes his first and only appearance here as a boss.
- Le'noir, Trolly Blogger, Metal Doge, Shy Boy and Wall Doge appear as support for Li'l Nyandam . They're spawned at somewhat mild intervals.
- Teacher Bun Bun appears for the sake of gathering money early enough, backed up by some Metal Doge.
- Heavenly Hippoes spawn with only Bun Bun, appearing as support.
It's possible to stall Teacher Bun Bun using constant meat-shields until you're able to summon Bahamut Cat, but clearing the first few Heavenly Hippoes is the main problem. For Li'l Nyandam , it is recommended to bring anti-red Cats such as Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat , Dark Cat etc.
Strategy 1 (ft. Ubers)
(Note: This strategy is probably only usable by people with very high level units)
- Line Up Row 1: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Eraser Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Sadako Cat,
- Line Up Row 2: Immortal Yukimura, Divine Thundia, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Catman, Jamiera
- No power ups required! (unless you want Treasure Radar)
At the start, level up your wallet once. Next, start sending out some Jiangshi Cats, but not too much. Also start sending out some C. Walls, and, when possible, send out Sadako. Make sure to watch your money, you need to have money as soon as the Metal Doge dies. Once it does, send out Yukimura and spam some meatshields, making sure to upgrade your wallet as soon as the Hippoes die, but leave enough for Awakened Bahamut. Once Bun Bun is dead, you can technically relax a little bit. Make sure to send out meatshields, but don't overdo it. Jiangshi Cat is important, as he can attack the metal doges frequently. Start sending out Thundia or Catman, and send out Jamiera as much as possible. Try to have your big hitters arrive when a metal doge dies so you can slip in, or have Thundia/Catman fight the Shy Boys. Repeat as much as necessary, eventually Metal Doges will stop coming out and you can stall and focus on power. You will slowly take out everything, and then you will win! If you are lucky, you will get Li'l Nyandam as well.
Strategy 2 (outrange enemies)
- Just use 3 meatshields, Crazed Gross (or manic), Awakened Bahamut and Pai-pai. Pai-pai easly kill nyandam and outranges Le'noir. Works on 2 and 3 stars too
- If you have Super Galaxy Cosmo, then this stage will be very easy as it out ranges both Le'noir and Li'l Nyandam.
Strategy 3 (spam to win)
- Line Up: Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Macho Legs Cat, Paris Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat and Ururun Cat.
- Cat Levels: Normal Cats (>20+50), Paris Cat (>40) and Special Cats (30)
- Power-ups: using Rich Cat will help when the player defeat Bun Bun, which will give a lot of money for later, Sniper the Cat is not necessary here, even though there are ranged enemies.
- Start the battle with constant meatshielding, spawn a Crazed Dragon and some ranged Cats to deal with Teacher Bun Bun. Keep spawning ranged Cats and meatshields, they will probably be wiped out by Le'noir and Nyandam, only spawn Bahamut when Li'l Nyandam is pushed behind the Le'noir so that he can do some damage to the Le'noir. The player will be in short of money until the 2 Shy Boys appear. As their stats here is not a threat, a couple of Paris Cat should take them out easily, repeat the strategy.
- Holy Valkyrie Cat can be deployed at any time, the best is when Li'l Nyandam exposed to attack without backup. Only spawn Ururun after Li'l Nyandam was defeated, since she outrange the Le'noirs.