- Not to be mistaken with Worker Cat base upgrade.
Rich Cat III is a Super Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule when "Reinforcements Cats" are part of the current pool. It can also be unlocked by completing one of the Monday Levels (3 levels).
|Cat Unit - 238|
|Super Rare Cat|
|Rich Cat III||Rich Cat Sr.|
Evolves into Rich Cat Sr. at level 10.
- Increased Money on enemy defeats.
- Decent attack power and animation speed.
- Evolved form has its own combo, which increases Worker Cat's level by 1.
- Very low health.
- Slightly expensive.
- Quite long time between attacks.
- Extremely slow movement speed
- Very long recharge time.
- Due to the cost and low stats of this unit, its better to only keep it in the front for the Itchy Riches cat combo as it may work as a minimal version of the Rich Cat Battle item, Slightly speeding up the progress of the battle.
- Normal: Heir of the legendary Rich Cat. Born wealthy, still pinches every penny. Goes through the pockets of defeated enemies for extra cash.
- Evolved: Father of the legendary Rich Cat. Got rich by never spending profits from his small business. Lives off of defeated enemies' pocket money.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ボンボンネコ||Bonbon cat|
|Evolved Form name||ネコボンのパパ||Nekobon's Papa|
|Normal Form description||伝説の働きネコ「ネコボン」のいとこ
|Cousin of legendary worker cat "Nekobon"
Can't stop cold sweat when has lots of money,has the same habit as bonbon. When beating an enemy, you can gain more money.
|Evolved Form description||伝説の働きネコ「ネコボン」のお父さん
|Father of legendary worker cat "Nekobon"
Was Nekobon's opposite teacher, the one from Na Papa which doesn't function. When beating an enemy, you can gain more money.
- Chapter 1: $400
- Chapter 2: $600
- Chapter 3: $800
|Rich Cat III|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|120||450||250||4.03 seconds||3||2 times||32f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|2040||7650||Single target||Double money earned when killing an enemy.|
|Rich Cat Sr.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2550||8925||250||4.03 seconds||3||2 times||32f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lvl 30+40||Single target||Double money earned when killing an enemy.|
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|
Parts of this page were made by ISilverone.