- This article is about the cat unit. For the enemy unit, see Codename "Red Riding".
|Cat Unit - 268|
|Red Riding Mina||Crimson Mina|
Evolves into Crimson Mina at level 10.
- Fine health and attack power.
- Quite long range.
- Cheap for a bonus Special Cat.
- A good amount of knockbacks (Helpful because Mina will get to live longer and shoot longer).
- Good for hitting far away Enemies.
- A bit slow attack speed.
- Has a minimum attack range.
- High amount of knockbacks (Can interrupt her attack animation).
- Her DPS is low when you compare her to other Special Cats like Ururun or Bahamut, or Uber Rares.
- Cannot hit enemies that are close to her...
- Normal Form: Teacher Bear said "Girls are most cute with a Cat in hand!" So now she changed allegience. Her Bazooka broke, though... (Long distance)
- Evolved Form: Mina is actually more popular since she joined the Cats! Not quite to Valkyrie's level, though. Bazooka still isn't fixed... (Long distance)
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコずきんミーニャ (neko zukin mīnya)||Cat Hood Minya|
|Evolved Form name||ラブリーずきんミーニャ (raburī zukin mīnya)||Lovely Hood Minya|
|Normal Form description||「ネコ好き女子のほうがモテる！」とクマ先生に告げ
|Teacher Bear told her that girls who like cats are cuter.
The assassin immediately switched allegiance to the cat army.
Bazooka is broken, but goes in with determination (Long distance)
|Evolved Form description||自分が人気急上昇中だと確信している猫かぶり暗殺者
|Cat-hooded assassin who believes her popularity is quickly rising.
Says her rival is Valkyrie Cat.
Goes into battle with a broken bazooka, but lots of determination (Long distance)
- Chapter 1: $2600
- Chapter 2: $3900
- Chapter 3: $5200
|Red Riding Mina|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,200 HP||600 damage||400 (435 as of 6.7)||6.5 seconds||10||4 times||2.53 seconds||107s - 98.2s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|20,400 HP||10,200 damage||Area Attack||Long-Range.(300-600 range)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|20,400 HP||10,200 damage||400 (435 as of 6.7)||6.5 seconds||10||4 times||2.53 seconds||107s - 98.2s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||Long-Range.(300-600 range)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Appears as a young girl with cat characteristics; wears a similar getup to fairytale character Little Red Riding Hood. Carries a basket holding black cats and has an assassin's kunai strapped to her upper thigh. Uses a bazooka improbably concealed in her basket to attack.
- Evolved Form: Appears as a young girl with cat characteristics; her dress, in general, has become darker and is more detailed. She now has stockings, boots, gloves, and bows on her basket and on her head.
- Other than resembling a famously known folktale character Little Red Riding Hood, Mina's appearance, personality, and arsenal may be inspired by a Vampire Savior character Baby Bonnie Hood, who dons an innocent "red riding hood" appearance but in reality is a psychopath. She appears with devilish eyes whenever she is seen attacking, similar to Mina. Hidden in her basket are various weaponry, such as landmines, an Uzi, or, just like Mina, a bazooka.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|