A few things to remember...
- Area attacks and anti-Red cats is the main strategy to win this battle.
- DO NOT BRING PIRATE CAT! If he knocks back the enemies in front, Nyandam will one shot kill all of your damage-dealers.
- Use Crazed Whale to tank through the Nyandam after the 6 Shy Boys die.
- Beware of St. Pigge the 2nd in this stage. She has a health of 800,000 and a damage of 8,000!
- Cat Machine might help but a hypermaxed one can help.
Since Dark Emperor Nyandam is has a 2200% buff on the 1-Star difficulty, and the peons are fast and annoyingly resilient, players should treat this level as Boogie Up: Hard. It is recommended to bring Gentleman Bros or Face Cat to stop the enemy. If lucky, they will stop Nyandam to give player a short rest (and/or a window to attack). Cats with both AoE skill and high DPS, like Crazed UFO Cat and Cyborg Cat are needed in order to kill the peons ASAP and inflict as much damage as possible onto Nyandam. Bahamut Cat (unless in his Awakened Form) and Ururun Cat are both useless, as they can get one-shot-killed by Nyandam. In other words, they are a waste of money. A high level (Crazed) Titan Cat can survive a hit from Nyandam, so if player is using Jamiera, don't forget to kill the peons so Jamiera can target on Nyandam without being stalled.
Strategy 2 - No true forms (1 star only, I used specific ubers): Line up: Crazed Macho (20), Crazed Wall (20), Wall (20+5), Crazed Sexy Legs (20), Sexy Bathtub (16), Crazed Whale (20), Whale (20+7), Crazed Mythical Titan (20), Glorious Amaterasu (25), Diabolic Gao (25). At the start spam crazed wall to hold off the bunnies until the dps kills them faster than you can spawn. Send in a Crazed Legs and advance halfway then stop meatshielding. Repeat until maxed waller. At this point spam everything and don't stop. When the boss comes out the shy boys will go down 1 by 1, keeping the wallet up (one horns and seals also do this). Keep spamming absolutely everything and you should eventually win (I did). Failing that, you should definitely win with a continue.
I would recommend speed up, because it took forever, and cat cpu for better spamming.
- Red Alert is one of the only stages in the game to consist entirely of Red enemies, the others being Sunset's Howl, Boiling Spring the Growing Red stages and Floor 11.