Princess Ship is not really the name of this Uber, it is the latest character from the collaboration with Princess Punt Sweets. This is one of a few of its kind to double money gained from enemies it defeated. Princess Ship follows the trend of cheap summoning cost from previous Ubers of the same pool.
|Cat Unit - 337|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Princess Ship||Princess ShipCC|
Evolves into Princess ShipCC at level 10.
- Average attack rate;
- Doubles money gained when defeating enemies;
- Fast recharging time;
- Cheap to spawn: summoning cost is just a bit more than Valkyrie Cat;
- Has stats buff when evolved.
- Outranged by Bahamut Cat (410<450);
- Weak stats.
|JP version info||translation|
|Normal Form name||プリンセスケリ姫号||?|
|Evolved Form name||プリンセスケリ姫号CC||?|
|Normal Form description||宝船で遊覧中のケリ姫とネコ達
|Evolved Form description||もっとリッチな宝船で遊覧中のケリ姫と金ネコ達
- Chapter 1: $2100
- Chapter 2: $3150
- Chapter 3: $4200
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1200 HP||455 damage||410||5.13s||10||3 times||49f||85.67-76.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|20400 HP||7735 damage||Area Attack||Doubles money gained when defeating an enemy.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|34000 HP||12835 damage||410||5.13s||10||3 times||49f||85.67-76.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Doubles money gained when defeating an enemy.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Kehrimine Standing on the bow of a flying ship with a paw on the sail.
- Evolved Form: The ship is now colored with the paw replaced with a cat. The cats on the ship are now gold and the paddles have been removed.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|