Pigpen Taboo is the last stage in Capone's Jail.
After taking enough damage, the Boss will appear (Snache as a distraction, probably to make strong cat units miss) with 1 Dober P.D and a large group of Shadow Boxer K (up to 3) and Kang Roo's (up to 5).
Main Attack Pattern
The enemy's Castle will spawn more Dober P.D (stack after ~27 seconds), Hippoe, Snache and normal Doge over time, until reaching max enemies.
Up to 3 Dober P.Ds can be seen in this stage.
- This level can be painful, not always because of the Dober's themselves, but because of the low amount of money you get whilst fighting them. So RNG might be required. If you can beat this stage without a lot of RNG, you are a skilled player.
- Loadout: Crazed Cat, Crazed Tank and Eraser, fill the rest with Paris, King Dragon, Macho Legs, Crazed Gross, Crazed Dragon, Bahamut (Awakened if you have it), Ururun. If you have Holy Valkyrie, replaced Crazed Cat with her.
- The Goal is to stack up attackers at the start while still having a max wallet, the Kang Roos will be your main source. By the time the first Dober comes around, you should have stacked a lot of attackers and have Zero Meatshields. While fighting the Dobers, do not send any Meatshields and hope you don't get shockwaves everywhere.
- For the 2 and 3 star difficulties, Paris won't be recommended because of how easily she dies and her cost. Replace her with another long ranger.
- 3 Meatshields: Crazed Macho Cat, Mohawk Cat, Crazed Wall Cats. Take Jamiera Cat too. Paris Cat isn't recommended for those who use Cat CPU cause you will run out of money. Still take her for manual spawn. Use Dark Lazer. And finally take Bahamut Cat, Ururun Cat and the Uber Super Rare Urashima Cat, which is highly recommended.
- Start off and when you have enough money send one Dark Lazer and the meatshield. You should never have more than two Dark Lazer Cats on the field. Uprade your wallet to Max. and wait for it to fill. When you're full start to spawn Urashima Cat first, Bahamut second and Ururun Cat third and all the other cats that you have. When the Dobers come out just keep spawming all you have. After some time stop using Paris cat and save for Urashima, Bahamut and Ururun cat. You should kill the three Dobers very easy.
- Line Up: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Macho Legs Cat, King Dragon Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Ururun Wolf, any other Cats with splash damage.
- Start the battle with stalling and slowly kill the Kang Roos, which give lots of money. Start to spawn Paris, Macho Legs and King Dragons, There are 5 Kang Roos and lots of Hippoes here, the player should have enough money to spawn the 5 latter Cats.
- Once the boss shockwave appears, the battlefield become chaos as there are SBKs that have fast speed, the shockwaves sometimes come from Dober P.D, fast attacks come from stacks of Paris, Macho Legs and King Dragons.
- If timed right, Awakened Bahamut will do a lot of damage to the first Doper P.D, eventually kill him and start to attack the base, destroy it before the second Doper P.D can do anything.