Passion Land (情熱の国 Jōnetsu no kuni) is the second subchapter in The Stories of Legend. It features a ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulty rating.
The 2nd easiest subchapter.This subchapter has incredibly easy levels, except for the last one, Tapas Desert. It introduces Master A. Its long range outranges even Bahamut Cat, making it extremely difficult. Either way,very easy.
This Chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Master A., a long-ranged unit who can deal heavy amounts of damage to your units over time and stall your army for an extremely long time.
This Chapter contains 8 Levels.
- Stage 2-1: Nyandalucia (ニャンダルシア Nyandarushia) - A Metal Hippoe will spawn along with many other peons.
- Stage 2-2: Paella Field (パエリア草原 Paeria sōgen) - A stage similar to Gentle Smile that spawns Gory frequently when the base is attacked.
- Stage 2-3: Flamenco Hole (フラメン抗 Furamen kō) - A stage with Mooth as the boss along with Doge Dark and other peons supporting it.
- Stage 2-4: Sangria River (サングリア川 Sanguria kawa) - St. Pigge The 2nd acts as the boss along with a single Metal Hippoe supporting her.
- Stage 2-5: Gazpacho Highland (ガスパチョ高原 Gasupacho kōgen) - Sir Seal is spawned at a mild pace throughout the battle along with Pigge and other peons.
- Stage 2-6: Churros Night (チュロス・ナイト Churosu naito) - Squire Rel acts as the boss here with Kang Roo being the main threat of this stage.
- Stage 2-7: Bone Dry Gardens (乾いた庭園 Kawaita teien) - A level that will spawn a group of Doge Darks when the base is attacked and at a mild pace throughout the battle.
- Stage 2-8: Tapas Desert (タパス砂漠 Tapasu sabaku) - The final level of Passion Land that spawns Master A. when the base reaches 120k health. Many, many peons block your way.
- Each stage in this subchapter is named after several Spain's typical foods and drinks, famous places and traditions.
- "Nyandalucia" being Andalucía region, south of Spain.
- "Paella Field" is named after a typical food, most popular in Valencia.
- Flamenco Hole is named after "Flamenco", a music and dance style typical of Andalucía, Murcia and Extremadura.
- Sangria River refers to Sangría, an alcoholic drink, made out of wine, fruits and a sweetener.
- Gazpacho Highland: Gazpacho is a cold soup, from Andalucía.
- Churros Night. Sort of dessert, usually eaten with some hot, sweet, and dense chocolate drink.
- Tapas Desert. Tapas is the name for the food that usually comes with the drinks you order in a bar.