Passion Land (情熱の国 Jōnetsu no kuni) is the second subchapter in The Stories of Legend. It features a ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulty rating.
This Chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Master A., a long-ranged unit who can deal heavy amounts of damage to your units over time and stall your army for an extremely long time.
This Chapter contains 8 Levels.
- Stage 2-1: Nyandalucia (ニャンダルシア Nyandarushia) - A Metal Hippoe will spawn along with many other peons.
- Stage 2-2: Paella Field (パエリア草原 Paeria sōgen) - A stage similar to Gentle Smile that spawns Gory frequently when the base is attacked.
- Stage 2-3: Flamenco Hole (フラメン抗 Furamen kō) - A stage with Mooth as the boss along with Doge Dark and other peons supporting it.
- Stage 2-4: Sangria River (サングリア川 Sanguria kawa) - St. Pigge The 2nd acts as the boss along with a single Metal Hippoe supporting her.
- Stage 2-5: Gazpacho Highland (ガスパチョ高原 Gasupacho kōgen) - Sir Seal is spawned at a mild pace throughout the battle along with Pigge and other peons.
- Stage 2-6: Churros Night (チュロス・ナイト Churosu naito) - Squire Rel acts as the boss here with Kang Roo being the main threat of this stage.
- Stage 2-7: Bone Dry Gardens (乾いた庭園 Kawaita teien) - A level that will spawn a group of Doge Darks when the base is attacked and at a mild pace throughout the battle.
- Stage 2-8: Tapas Desert (タパス砂漠 Tapasu sabaku) - The final level of Passion Land that spawns Master A. when the base reaches 120k health. Many, many peons block your way.
- Each stage in this subchapter is named after several Spain's typical foods and drinks, famous places and traditions.
- "Nyandalucia" being Andalucía region, south of Spain.
- "Paella Field" is named after a typical food, most popular in Valencia.
- Flamenco Hole is named after "Flamenco", a music and dance style typical of Andalucía, Murcia and Extremadura.
- Sangria River refers to Sangría, an alcoholic drink, made out of wine, fruits and a sweetener.
- Gazpacho Highland: Gazpacho is a cold soup, from Andalucía.
- Churros Night. Sort of dessert, usually eaten with some hot, sweet, and dense chocolate drink.
- Tapas Desert. Tapas is the name for the food that usually comes with the drinks you order in a bar.