Parthenon (パルテノン神殿 Parutenon shinden) is the 15th sub-chapter in Stories of Legend. It is available in ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty modes.
This is where the true difficulty of Stories of Legend finally starts to rear its ugly head. The sub-chapters after this are devillishly hard. The hardest stage in this sub-chapter is Labyrinth of Hades, because it has a Kory and Bun Bun Black. In Labyrinth of Hades you have to meatshield sparingly until Kory is dead; normally, you should meatshield because of Bun Bun Black destroying your front line, but you also shouldn't meatshield because of Kory producing wave attacks.
This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies:
- Metal One Horn: A Metal-type variant of One Horn, with insanely fast attacks, slightly longer range and an extremely small increase in speed (One Horn has 3, Metal One Horn has 4).
- Bun Bun Black: A Black/Floating variant of Teacher Bun Bun with more health and damage than the original, but slower movement.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages.
- Stage 15-1: Altar of Zeus - A very basic level, with a few Celeboodles and Mooths to resist the player.
- Stage 15-2: Sword of Achilles - To start, two St. Pigge the 2nds will spawn with a few Duches, and once the base has been damaged, three more St. Pigges will spawn that are stronger than the first.
- Stage 15-3: Road of Eros - As soon as the level begins, a buffed Shy Boy will spawn, and once the player has begun attacking the enemy base, two more Shy Boys will join the fight, supported by Doge Darks.
- Stage 15-4: Dawn of Gaia - Metal One Horn will spawn immediately after the level begins, and will be supported by waves of periodically spawning Gory.
- Stage 15-5: Gates of Aphrodite - The player will be faced with defeating a very strong Le'boin, who will be supported by Jackie Peng and Hippoe. More and more Le'Boins are spawned over time.
- Stage 15-6: Labyrinth of Hades - Once the enemy base has been attacked, Bun Bun Black and Kory will spawn, while Kang Roo and Doge Dark will constantly assist the bosses.
- The names of each level in this sub-chapter has something to do with famous figures in Greek Mythology, such as Hades and Aphrodite.
- Two of them are included in The Almighties Majestic Zeus Uber Rare set.
- This sub-chapter's name is derived from an ancient Greek temple that was devoted to the Greek Goddess Athena.
- This sub-chapter has a few levels which are basically Western Street stages with higher buffs:
- Altar of Zeus: Gunman's Dawn