(一角くん itsukaku kun, One Horn-kun
) is an enemy appearing in Main Chapters and Stories of Legend Mode.
A very tough enemy, with high attack power and extreme attack rate, but slow movement speed and close range. It can be considered as a weaker variant of Bore.
To kill it easily,use meatshields with anti reds like Fish/Whale cat and Titan/Mythical Titan Cat.
Loves to help people. Works part time at a fire station. However, as he is so slow on his feet, he never makes it to the fire on time.
|I wanted a job to help people, at the fire department
is working. Instead of a fire truck, we put people on board but we have late feet, so the house is nearly burned out by the time we arrive.
One Horn's Metal variant. Sports a ridiculously faster attack rate, and has extremely high defense, but has very low health and more knockbacks.
A combination of Doge Dark and One Horn, first appeared in Love is Sickness Event but also appears in other event stages.
An alien version of One Horn, with much more health and damage.
|One Horn (Red)
||Time between attacks
||40 (area attack)
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this value.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start
- Ironically in the English Version, it is known as "One Horn", whereas it actually has two horns. In the Korean Version however, it's name translates to Two-Horn.
- This Enemy Unit and its counterparts are constantly being mocked about being very slow.
- With a range of only 40,this enemy currently has the shortest attack range in the game.