|Cat Unit - 73|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Oda Nobunaga||Wargod Nobunaga|
Evolves into Wargod Nobunaga at level 10.
- Good range.
- Good attack rate.
- Moderate attack damage.
- Decent health.
- 100% chance to stop the movement of Black Enemies for 180f.
- Slow movement.
- Sluggish attack animation.
- Single knockback causes him to die quickly.
Anyone who reads nobunugas stats will quickly realize that his biggest use is just to be a perma - freeze to all black units as long as they aren't knocked back. Utilizing long freeze times allow him to be great both for black hordes, by crowd controlling them and preventing them to stack up majorly, and big black bosses by completely locking them down and leaving them to the mercy of you damage dealers. As long as there aren't long ranged enemies like Tackeys and as long as you have the meatshielding to suffice, you should be able to take on most any black exclusive stage like the XP stages (colleseum not guaranteed due to Tackeys) His damage only helps to clear smaller units that stack up behind large metal enemies. Otherwise it's not that useful. If you plan to use this unit in battle be sure to have perfect meatshielding because this guy blows up quickly against black units.
- Normal Form: The manifestation of the Grudge of Nobunaga from the lives of many (and one Cat) (Area Attack) Stops the movements of Black enemies.
- Evolved Form: The Cat's spirit goes into overdrive. The grudge grows even stronger. (Area Attack) Stops the movement of Black enemies.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||織田信長 (Oda nobunaga)||Oda Nobunaga|
|Evolved Form name||武神・織田信長 (Bushin oda nobunaga)||Battle God - Oda Nobunaga|
|Normal Form description||織田信長の怨念に取り込まれてしまった
|An entity formed from a legion of cats, having absorbed the grudges of Oda Nobunaga. Able to freeze the movements of dark enemies with 100% success rate (area attack).|
|Evolved Form description||織田信長の怨念のパワーがさらに加速
|An acceleration in the power of Oda Nobunaga's grudges, coupled by an even higher acceleration in the power of cats' worries. Able to freeze the movements of dark enemies with 100% success rate (area attack).|
- Chapter 1: $2900
- Chapter 2: $4350
- Chapter 3: $5800
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|950 HP||450 damage||410||3.70 seconds||7||1 time||82f||97.00s - 88.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|16150 HP||7650 damage||Area Attack||Stops for 180f the movement of Black Enemies (100%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|32300 HP||15300 damage||410||3.70 seconds||7||1 time||82f||97.00s - 88.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+20||Area Attack||Stops for 180f the movement of Black Enemies (100%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- This cat is a tribute to Oda Nobunaga, a Japanese historical figure from the Warring States Period.
- The supernatural aspects of Oda Nobunaga (specifically Warlord Nobunaga) suggest he may be a reference specifically to the Onimusha character.
- The evolved form has exactly 2× Health and Attack Power than the normal form
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|