No Plan A (Deadly) is a special event that consists of a boss battle against Cruel Angel Clionel. When clearing the stage, you have a 30% chance to unlock Catway (guaranteed if you use a Treasure Radar). It occurs on the 7th, 8th, 21st and 22nd of every month. This is a No Continues stage.
- After a few seconds, the boss, Cruel Angel Clionel will appear and slowly descend to the Cat Base.
- Trolly Blogger will be spawned as peons throughout this stage.
- Ocassionally, Angelic Gories (up to 4) and Angelic Sleipnirs (up to 4) will spawn in the battlefield to accompany the Boss.
- Sleipnirs appear at 33 seconds, 1 min 40 secs, 3 min 20 secs and 5 min 33 secs.
- Gories start appearing after 1 minute and a few seconds.
Strategy 1 (by Kaxzer the 1337)
- First Row: defence Up comboes to increase unit health.
- Second Row: Artist (or Ramen Cat) (30+6 or above recommended, unless in True Form), Lion, Macho Leg, (Both 20+40), Crazed Giraffe (20), Awakened Bahamut (30).
- Start off by spawning a Crazed Giraffe as soon as you can. (If your timing is even a second off, he can die.) Then upgrade your Worker Cat to 2, and spawn Lion.
- Make sure to upgrade your Worker Cat to level 5. Don't spawn anything for a while.
- Wait for the first Angelic Gory to get close to your base. Then spawn Artist and the other three attackers, as well as A. Bahamut.
- Don't let Awakened Bahamut die early. He can take out the Angelic Gories and the first Sleipnir. After the first Sleipnir is knocked back, use the Cat Cannon to stop Clionel's attack. Then kill Sleipnir and proceed to Cruel Angel Clionel.
- If you do it perfectly, Cruel Angel Clionel should be knocked back twice, and Sleipnir 2 should be knocked back once.
- Start by not doing anything until you can spawn a second Awakened Bahamut. Just stall them. Let the Angel Gories get close to your base, and save the cat cannon.
- Use A. Bahamut 2 to take out the Angelic Gories and finish the second Sleipnir. Spam the attackers, and you should eventually bring down the Cruel Angel Clionel.
- More Sleipnir will spawn with more groups of Angelic Gory. Awakened Bahamut can take care of them and finish off the level. Congratulations! You win.
- This strategy is very hard to replicate. You must have impeccable timing in many situations to defeat this level; even missing by less than a second can ruin the whole attempt.
- Since this strategy is so hard to replicate, it is not recommended to be used anymore.
Strategy 2 (Ft. Jizo, rich cat item)
Combo Bonuses: Defence (Sm); Research (Sm) x2
Required Items: Rich Cat
At the start, wait for that Cruel Angel Clionel to appear, then begin spamming Ramen Cat and Jamieras. Both will possibly manage to deal some damage while advancing, depending on the amount of knockbacks from the Trolly Bloggers. When they reach Clionel, the first Angelic Sleipnir will be out on the stage. Continue to spam the two, but send out one of the long range anti-Angel Ubers (In the recommended, Midsummer Cat) when the Sleipnir is in front of Clionel. With Midsummer, it should be close or take 1 knockback before dying to Clionel. When the Gories pop out, spam Jizos. You can also spam Jizos when you have a surplus of money, but keep watch as to make sure you don't run too low.
While low on money, just spam Ramen to build back up. Continue this process, until the Gories stop spawning. As more Sleipnirs defend Clionel, start using Jizos and the other anti-Angels to defeat them. Once the Sleipnirs are gone, continue the spam of Ramen/Jizo/Jamiera. The close range damage will kill it quick.
This process takes a long time, the Angel Fanboy will appear, and likely behind Clionel. There is no worry, as the level should be completed soon after.
Strategy 3 (ft. Zeus and Dark Merchant Babil)
Execution: Spawn 2 Manic Lions immediately and upgrade the Worker Cat to level 5 or 6. Then spawn 1 Ramen Cat to kill the Trolly Bloggers. Then when the first Angelic Gory comes spawn Dark Merchant Babil and kill Angelic Sleipnir. If you can’t kill Sleipnir then try to knock it back once. If you never even hit it with Dark Merchant Babil then the attempt is ruined. Spawn A. Bahamut to finish the Sleipnir and then fire the Cat Cannon so that he can get into Cruel Angel Clionel's blind spot. Clionel should be knocked back twice by now. Kill the second wave of Gories with Zeus and damage Angelic Sleipnir (or at least knock it back) and then spawn another A. Bahamut, finish it, and then destroy Cli-onel. Another wave of Gories will come and by the time that happens you will have Dark Merchant Babil refreshed and ready to finish the stage.
This strategy may not work. When the Gories come and when Cli-one attacks are up to pure luck. A slight mistake or accident could ruin the entire attempt.
Dark Merchant Babil will die in 4 hits from Clionel so time him properly or else he may not hit or do anything to help.
Make sure Dark Merchant Babil WILL hit the Angelic Gories and Sleipnir. If you don’t then it could end very badly...
DO NOT lure Clionel too close when you're going to spawn Babil or Zeus. Clionel could snipe the Cat Base from a very far distance.
If you keep on losing, understand why. it can help you a lot especially if you keep a recording and look back at your mistakes so you can fix them.
Another note. If your ubers are very high leveled then you may not need the Art history combo. You can use Bioharzard and Boney Bone combo along with Manglev too. The strat will work even better with this but yet again, if your ubers are not high leveled, don’t replace it with these cats and combos.
Improved strategy 1 by super galaxy cosmos
Row 1: Team of two unit defence up(m) Drama cat, doll cats, bean cat,koi cat, pair rope jump cat.
Row 2:ramen cat(lvl33), kasa jizo(34),manic lion cat(30), lion cat(20+37) and awakened bahamut cat( 30)
1. Start by spawning 1 manic lion cat and upgrade cat worker to 2.
2.when the the 3rd text for the cat combos appear spawn a lion cat. Upgrade worker to 5
3.when both lions die wait for angelic gory almost hits the base. Then spawn all the the cats in second row. When bahamut knocks back slepnir or when attack animation for Clionel use cat cannon to stop attack
4.now just keep spawn ramen,kasa and both lion but if gory is coming stop spawning lions.
5. Continue spamming until gory and use 2nd and onward bahamut when requirements are(see notes)
•when using 2nd and onwards for bahamut make sure cat cannon is fully charged and after clionel current attack finished.
•cat cannon must only used when clionel going to attack bahamut.
•don't use item it makes it harder.
•lion cat will get hit by clionel but will survive.
•treasure radar only if first attempt with this strategy is successful.
•get used to timing
•if clionel hit base and you can't knock back or kill you will lose.
Stratedgy 5 Trolly Blogger Lure strat
Unlike all of the other strats, instead of spawning a cat like manic lion or manglev to stall Clionel and lure it to do some sick a.bahamut timings, there Is a much better, faster and easier way to do this.
Deck: This strat is so easy to pull off that it doesn’t matter what deck you use. The only requirements you need to have are:
Awakened Bahamut(30) Manic Lion(30) Cats gift(20) and Ramen cat(40)
Items: Rich Cat makes this strat much easier but it is still possible without rich cat. If your going for a no rich run, you should have some good anti Angel attacker that can get into Clionels blind spot like Mizuki Tachibana or Kasa Jizo.
In Battle: Dont spawn anything. Let Clionel move towards your base. And for the trolly bloggers coming out you should let them hit your base. This is part of the plan. When you see no more trolly bloggers, spawn Awakened bahamut to kill that stack of trolly bloggers on your base. Dont spawn anything yet until Awakened bahamut is fully in the blind spot and ready to deal high dps. Once a.bahamut is in the spot, keep spamming your cats but don’t let all of them die from Clionel. Beyond that point, your just spamming until the clionel Is dead. Once 1st slephnier dies, try to kill clionel as fast as you can. she should be dead and now you have another slephnir and 2 gories. you a.bahamut should kill the slephnir but beware of the angelic gories as you need to stall just a little bit to get a.bahamut back to beat them up and win.
- No Plan A was the first stage in the game to have a difficulty rating of Deadly.
This stage does not appear in any specific patterns.
- March 4th, 2016 (11:00) to March 7th, 2016 (16:00) (first time?)
- April 1st, 2016 (11:00) to April 4th, 2016 (11:00).
- June 11th, 2016 (11:00) to June 13th, 2016 (11:00).