No Plan A (Deadly) is a special event that consists of a boss battle against Cruel Angel Clionel. When clearing the stage somehow, you have a 30% chance to unlock Catway (guaranteed if you use a Treasure Radar). It occurs on the 7th, 8th, 21st and 22nd of every month. This is a No Continues stage.
- After a few seconds, the boss, Cruel Angel Clionel will appear and slowly descend to the Cat Base.
- Trolly Blogger will be spawned as peons throughout this stage.
- Ocassionally, Angelic Gories (up to 4) and Angelic Sleipnirs (up to 4) will spawn in the battlefield to accompany the Boss.
- Sleipnirs appear at 33 seconds, 1 min 40 secs, 3 min 20 secs and 5 min 33 secs.
- Gories start appearing after 1 minute and a few seconds.
Strategy 1 by Kaxzer the 1337
- Before You Begin:
- Line Up:
- First Row: Eye of the Storm Cat Combo to increase unit health.
- Second Row: Artist (or Ramen Cat) (30+6 or above recommended, unless in True Form), Lion, Macho Leg, (Both 20+40), Crazed Giraffe (20), Awakened Bahamut (30).
- The Strategy:
- Start off by spawning a Crazed Giraffe as soon as you can. (If your timing is even a second off, he can die.) Then upgrade your Worker Cat to 2, and spawn Lion.
- Make sure to upgrade your Worker Cat to level 5. Don't spawn anything for a while.
- Wait for the first Angelic Gory to get close to your base. Then spawn Artist and the other three attackers, as well as A. Bahamut.
- Don't let Awakened Bahamut die early. He can take out the Angelic Gories and the first Sleipnir. After the first Sleipnir is knocked back, use the Cat Cannon to stop Clionel's attack. Then kill Sleipnir and proceed to Cruel Angel Clionel.
- If you do it perfectly, Cruel Angel Clionel should be knocked back twice, and Sleipnir 2 should be knocked back once.
- Start by not doing anything until you can spawn a second Awakened Bahamut. Just stall them. Let the Angel Gories get close to your base, and save the cat cannon.
- Use A. Bahamut 2 to take out the Angelic Gories and finish the second Sleipnir. Spam the attackers, and you should eventually bring down the Cruel Angel Clionel.
- More Sleipnir will spawn with more groups of Angelic Gory. Awakened Bahamut can take care of them and finish off the level. Congratulations! You win.
- This strategy is very hard to replicate. You must have impeccable timing in many situations to defeat this level; even missing by less than a second can ruin the whole attempt.
- Since this strategy is so hard to replicate, it is not recommended to be used anymore. It was designed back when the energy glitch still existed; now there is nothing.
- Don't bring a Treasure Radar to get Catway. 30% is a good enough chance. Also, if you make a mistake, you will have wasted a Treasure Radar. Because it is also a No Continues stage, you also can't force close the app and try it again as it will take you to the opening scene as if you didn't do anything.
Strategy 2 (unusable)
- Line Up: Artist Cat/Ramen Cat (40+), Lion Cat (30+20), Sanada Yukimura (40+), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30), Mami&Cat (40+40), fill up the rest with anri-Angels such as Sarukani and Kachi-Kachi (40+) or tanky cats with good movement speed.
- Power-ups: Sniper The Cat (turn it off when necessary), Rich Cat.
- Immediately spawn 2 Lion Cats at the start of the battle and turn on Sniper Cat to buy some time to gain some money, the player should have around 7000¢ until the Lion Cats died.
- Start spamming Artist Cat, spawn Sanada & Bahamut or any Cats that can kill the first group of Angelic Gories. The Artist Cats should keep the first Angel Sleipnir at bay, as it's knocked back once. The two Cats should deal enough damage to knock the Clionel back and kill the first Sleipnir.
- If the timing is not right, Bahamut and Sanada will be pushed in Clionel's range and one-shoted.
- When the second load of Gories, then the second Sleipnir come out, keep spamming Artist Cat, use other attackers (Sarukani, Kachi-Kachi,...) to deal with them, unless the player can endure until the suicide squad fully recharged. Redo this when facing the third group of enemies.
- A strong anti-angel, especially those inflict triple damage on them will do heavy damage on the Sleipnirs when the player is losing ground, as all of them can't land a hit on Clionel due to slow movement.
- The Clionel must be blocked in the center of the field, as it's easy to let it advences but difficult to push it back.
- When the player somehow get to the Base as Clionel is defeated, the fourth Sleipnir and Gories are spawned for the last time, they are not a threat since there is no Boss to back them up, they should be blocked by Artist Cats.
Combo Bonuses: Defence (Sm); Research (Sm) x2
Required Items: Rich Cat
At the start, wait for that Cruel Angel Clionel to appear, then begin spamming Ramen Cat and Jamieras. Both will possibly manage to deal some damage while advancing, depending on the amount of knockbacks from the Trolly Bloggers. When they reach Clionel, the first Angelic Sleipnir will be out on the stage. Continue to spam the two, but send out one of the long range anti-Angel Ubers (In the recommended, Midsummer Cat) when the Sleipnir is in front of Clionel. With Midsummer, it should be close or take 1 knockback before dying to Clionel. When the Gories pop out, spam Jizos. You can also spam Jizos when you have a surplus of money, but keep watch as to make sure you don't run too low.
While low on money, just spam Ramen to build back up. Continue this process, until the Gories stop spawning. As more Sleipnirs defend Clionel, start using Jizos and the other anti-Angels to defeat them. Once the Sleipnirs are gone, continue the spam of Ramen/Jizo/Jamiera. The close range damage will kill it quick.
This process takes a long time, the Angel Fanboy will appear, and likely behind Clionel. There is no worry, as the level should be completed soon after.
Strategy 4: ft. Zeus and Dark Merchant Babil
Execution: Spawn 2 Manic Lions immediately and upgrade the Worker Cat to level 5 or 6. Then spawn 1 Ramen Cat to kill the Trolly Bloggers. Then when the first Angelic Gory comes spawn Dark Merchant Babil and kill Angelic Sleipnir. If you can’t kill Sleipnir then try to knock it back once. If you never even hit it with Dark Merchant Babil then the attempt is ruined. Spawn A. Bahamut to finish the Sleipnir and then fire the Cat Cannon so that he can get into Cruel Angel Clionel's blind spot. Clionel should be knocked back twice by now. Kill the second wave of Gories with Zeus and damage Angelic Sleipnir (or at least knock it back) and then spawn another A. Bahamut, finish it, and then destroy Cli-onel. Another wave of Gories will come and by the time that happens you will have Dark Merchant Babil refreshed and ready to finish the stage.
This strategy may not work. When the Gories come and when Cli-one attacks are up to pure luck. A slight mistake or accident could ruin the entire attempt.
Dark Merchant Babil will die in 4 hits from Clionel so time him properly or else he may not hit or do anything to help.
Make sure Dark Merchant Babil WILL hit the Angelic Gories and Sleipnir. If you don’t then it could end very badly...
DO NOT lure Clionel too close when you're going to spawn Babil or Zeus. Clionel could snipe the Cat Base from a very far distance.
Don't use a Treasure Radar. The strategy for this level is too riskt and 30% chance is good enough.
If you keep on losing, understand why. it can help you a lot especially if you keep a recording and look back at your mistakes so you can fix them.
- No Plan A was the first stage in the game to have a difficulty rating of Deadly.
This stage does not appear in any specific patterns.
- March 4th, 2016 (11:00) to March 7th, 2016 (16:00) (first time?)
- April 1st, 2016 (11:00) to April 4th, 2016 (11:00).
- June 11th, 2016 (11:00) to June 13th, 2016 (11:00).