|Cat Unit - 131|
|Super Rare Cat|
Evolves into Miss NENEKO at level 10.
- Very cheap.
- Can do Critical Hits (15% Chance).
- High health
- Medium attack power
- Moderate attack rate and animation.
- Single target attack.
- Long recharge time.
- Slow movement speed.
- Normal: A kid sister type who dreams of stardom. If only she had the guts to actually sing! Admires Moneko. (Might preform Critical Attacks)
- Evolved: Made to perform despite her stage fright. Still wants to sing but her voice won't come out onstage. (Might perform Critical Attacks)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ねねこ (neneko)||NENEKO|
|Evolved Form description||スターねねこ (sutaa neneko)||Star NENEKO|
|Normal Form description||アイドルを夢見る妹型にゃんこ
|Neneko dreams of being an idol, but she has no courage to sing. She's afraid to sing in front of people. (May land critical hit)|
|Evolved Form description||歌えないのにスターにさせられたねねこ
|She was a star even though she couldn't sing. She still can't sing in front of people. (May land critical hit)|
- Chapter 1: $99
- Chapter 2: $148
- Chapter 3: $198
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||12500||Level 20-21||18750|
|Level 1-2||8200||Level 11-12||16400||Level 21-22||24600|
|Level 2-3||12400||Level 12-13||24800||Level 22-23||37200|
|Level 3-4||17800||Level 13-14||35600||Level 23-24||53400|
|Level 4-5||24800||Level 14-15||49600||Level 24-25||74400|
|Level 5-6||42400||Level 15-16||84800||Level 25-26||127200|
|Level 6-7||64500||Level 16-17||129000||Level 26-27||193500|
|Level 7-8||93000||Level 17-18||186000||Level 27-28||279000|
|Level 8-9||148000||Level 18-19||296000||Level 28-29||444000|
|Level 9-10||298000||Level 19-20||596000||Level 29-30||894000|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|500 HP||100 damage||310||4.23 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8500 HP||1700 damage||Single target||15% chance for Critical damage.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|15300 HP||2550 damage||310||4.23 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+40||Single target||15% chance for Critical damage.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Looks very similar to Moneko. She is standing on a crate held up by a Cat and she looks extremely shy. She has short hair, sparkling eyes, fluffy cat ears and she is wearing a short dress.
- Evolved Form: Looks a bit older. She is now standing on a stage that is held up by two Cats and she still looks extremely shy/shocked. She has long-ish hair, fluffy cat ears, gloves, headphones, tights, and she is wearing a longer dress.
Neneko appears as an unit drop in Merc Storia's collaboration quests
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|Weapon Type||Magic (魔法 Mahō)|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
|Hobby||Practice Singing (歌の練習)|
Description: ソロライブツアーによるファン獲得のため、ねねこファンクラブに連れられてメフテルハーネにやってきたアイドルの少女。 もねこの妹だが、生来の性格からステージで堂々と歌うことができず、マイナーアイドルに留まっている。
- When Neneko dies, her ghost is different from the normal ghost. Likewise, Neneko and Moneko are the only units with a different ghost.
- She also appears as an unlockable character in the second collaboration event with Merc Storia.
- The Cat that carries her on its Normal Form was covered by a "Milk" bottle carrier, while on Moneko it's "Beer".
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|