Created by a collaboration event between Battle Cats and Annihilation City, this unit can be unlocked by playing the Annihilation City Rare Cat Capsule/Gacha during event period.
|Cat Unit - 180|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Mysterious Girl Yuki||Mysterious Girl Yuki & Cat|
Evolves into Mysterious Girl Yuki and Cat at Level 10.
- Deals uber damage to Floating enemies.
- Long range attack.
- Decent attack power and health.
- Slow movement speed, and recharging time.
- High summoning cost.
|Japanese Version info||translation|
|Normal Form name||謎の少女ユキ (nazo no shōjo Yuki)||Mysterious Girl Yuki|
|Evolved Form name||謎の少女ユキ＆ネコ (nazo no shōjo Yuki & neko)||Mysterious Girl Yuki & Cat|
|Normal Form description||"消滅"から奇跡的に生還した少女
|This girl miraculously returned from an exile. She has wields a strange power... Massive damage to floating enemies (range attack).|
|Evolved Form description||ネコの協力を得て新たなタマシイを
|A cat now accompanies her. She has a mysterious ability to invoke. Massive damage to floating enemies (range attack).|
- Chapter 1: $2880
- Chapter 2: $4320
- Chapter 3: $5760
- Normal Form: A floating girl with a bluish-white dress and a red bow. Attacks by summoning Akira, one of the support gods from Annihilation City
- Evolved Form: Now has a basic Cat following her, attacks by summoning a smaller version of Teacher Bun Bun, who makes a finger-gun and shoots a fireball.
|Mysterious Girl Yuki|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|770 HP||1,045 damage||415||139||9||5 times||43f||1700|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|13,090 HP||17,765 damage||Area Attack||Triple damage to Floating enemies|
|Mysterious Girl Yuki & Cat|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|24,650 HP||36,210 damage||415||139||9||5 times||43f||1700|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||Triple damage to Floating enemies|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- This is the first time an Enemy Unit appears in a cat unit's attack animation.
- Like the Kishidan units, this character's evolved form has a basic cat.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|