Miracle Tactics! is the third stage in Monthly Event All-Stars Stages.
Once the base is damaged, Sunny Celebodle, Hippoe, Metal Hippoe and Lione Hippoe spawn in a swarm. Later on, a single Super Metal Hippoe will appear. Hippoe, Metal Hippoe, Doge Dark and Lione Hippoe spawn infinitely.
The main threat of this stage is Super Metal Hippoe since it can form a deadly team with Lione Hippoe and shred through your cats faster. Sunny Celeboodle is also difficult, as it can comfortably sit behind Super Metal Hippoe and constantly harass your front line.
1-2 Star Strategy
- Meatshielding with Bahamut Cat (and Ururun Cat) and your Critical Hit cats will do the job for a No-Gacha run.
- However, if you're attempting a Gacha run, Jiangshi Cat is a very good meatshield. Catasaurus is not recommended due to its low critical hit rate. Hurricat, along with any cat that would snipe down Sunny Celeboodle from afar, can provide an easy victory.
- Bringing Diabolic Gao will make this stage easy.
3 Star Strategy
- The enemies are heavily buffed. Sunny Celeboodle has 1,200,000 HP and 45,000 Damage, with 400 range. Lione Hippoe has almost 200,000 HP and almost 12,000 Damage. These two can shred through your meatshields with ease, so watch out!
- It is recommended to bring anything that would tear Super Metal Hippoe apart quicker than Hurricat.
- Stacking Bahamut Cats at the beginning of the game can help a lot, as a single Bahamut attack can't one-shot the Lione Hippoes on this difficulty.
- Don't bring Cyborg Cat. Sunny Celeboodle outranges her and will instantly dispatch her.
- Jiangshi Cat, again, can make a very good meatshield thanks to its lethal strike ability.
- If Ururun Cat is in your lineup, bear in mind that she cannot knock back Super Metal Hippoe.
- Hayabusa can be a great addition on this stage, with lucky critical hits, the metal enemies can be eliminated easily.
- from August 16, 2014 to August 25, 2014 (during part 3 of 10 Million Downloads Event)
- from December 4, 2014 to December 8, 2014 (during 2nd Anniversary Event)
- from August 7, 2015 to August 15, 2015 (during 20 Million Downloads Event)
- from May 6, 2018 to May 7, 2018 (during 35 Million Downloads Event)