Mighty Rekon Korps is an Uber Rare Cat that was added in update 6.3 on July 26th, 2017. It became available to the English Ver. on August 29, 2017. It is the fourth cat in the Iron Legion gacha pool. This is a more picky Amaterasu with Long Distance-esque and Zombie Killer trait. Despite its appearance, it has tons of health and damage as expected of any Units with the Focused Target trait.
|Cat Unit - 355|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Mighty Rekon Korps||Orbital Platform Armageddon|
Evolves into Orbital Platform Armageddon at level 10.
- High health and attack power.
- Has no delay between attack.
- Has Zombie Killer ability, allowing it to stop Zombies from reviving.
- Good Range
- Requires a lot of knockbacks to kill.
- Only attacks enemies with a trait.
- Long attack animation and recharge time.
Protect him with meatshields or try to defend it with something tanky and use it on levels that have lots of traited enemies, as he is basically a stronger and zombie killer Gao, but less tanky and useless against metal and white enemies.
- Normal: Highly mobile artillery unit based on ancient engineering. Only attacks enemies with traits, but deals massive area damage with each strike.
- Evolved: Designed to control interstellar territory using wormhole physics and thermonuclear strikes. Massive area damage vs traited enemies only.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||観測兵器ガリレオ (Kansoku heiki Garireo)||Observation Weapon Gailileo|
|Evolved Form name||時空基地アルマゲドン (Jikū kichi arumagedon)||Space-Time Base Armageddon|
|Normal Form description||古代学術である天体学力を武器転用した移動型兵器
|A moving weapon armed with ancient astronomical weapon
Attacks enemies with trait with extreme attack power (Area attack)
|Evolved Form description||銀河統一を掲げ選抜オペレーターのみ擁する
|Star-destroying weapon that occupied the Galaxy
Attacks enemies with trait with extreme attack power (Area attack) (Rough translation)
- Chapter 1: $3000
- Chapter 2: $4500
- Chapter 3: $6000
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
- Normal: A wooden wheel with two cats in it, both are rolling the wheel. Somehow attached to the top, they added an astronomy deck. There is a cat looking into a telescope, with a pair of stairs going down to what seems to be a bookshelf, probably astronomy books, and a Magi-clothed cat is reading one of them. There is also a satellite dish on top.
- Evolved: The Evolved form is much simpler, a cat with a mustache and a cap, wearing either a cape or a robe. Attacks by summoning a void full of cats through a portal from space piloting an orbital cannon. After a "quick" charge, it releases such a large explosion, it knocks back the cat. Then, the void disappears and the mustached cat runs back to attack again. Very crazy.
|Mighty Rekon Korps|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2400 HP||4400 damage||450||7.17s||8||8 times||133f 4.43 seconds||187-178.2s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|40,800 HP||74,800 damage||Area Attack||Attack Only: Red, Black, Floating, Metal, Angel, Alien, Zombie and Relic enemies;|
Zombie Killer (stops Zombies from reviving)
|Orbital Platform Armageddon|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|40,800 HP||74,800 damage||450||7.17s||8||8 times||133f 4.43 seconds||187-178.2s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Attack Only: Red, Black, Floating, Metal, Angel, Alien, Zombie and Relic enemies;|
Zombie Killer (stops Zombies from reviving)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|