|Cat Unit - 305|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Mighty Drednot||B.C.S. Lionheart|
Evolves into B.C.S. Lionheart at level 10.
- Good health, attack power, and range
- Massive damage against Red and Zombie enemies.
- Able to stop Zombies from reviving.
- Mediocre movement speed.
- Long attack animation.
- Normal: The spunky interns of Cat Corps of Engineers built a retro battleship for marine dominance! Area atks deliver huge damage vs Red enemies.
- Evolved: Boasting a complement of elite marines and a drill able to punch through any hull, the Lionheart delivers huge area damage vs Reds and Zombies.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||古代軍船ガレーズ (Kodai gunsen garēzu)||Ancient warship Gallese|
|Evolved Form name||無敵艦隊シーガレオン (Muteki kantai shīgareon)||Invincible fleet Sea Galleon|
|Normal Form description||かつて北の海を荒らしまわった海賊の末裔達
|The descendants of the pirates who once toiled the northern seas
Look for the treasure hidden by the ancestors and make super damage to the red enemies and zombies moving across the world's ocean (range attack)
|Evolved Form description||エリート海兵UMINEKOを総動員した超巨大戦艦
|Ultra huge battleship that mobilized the Elite Marine UMINEKO
A drill manufactured with top secret technology breaks any armor
Give extra damage to red enemies and zombies (range attack)
He is literally a tank of your units. With low movement speed, extremely high attack power and health, and massive damage against Red and Zombie enemies, this unit works very well when faced with Zombie and Red enemies. With his long range it can act as a second Bahamut Cat (which it does really well). He does triple damage against Red and Zombie enemies(about 190k at Lv.30!), he also has the ability to stop Zombies from reviving, which makes it the ultimate Zombie Killer. Beware of his long attack animation that can be interrupted, especially against enemies such as Bore, Shy Boy, and J.K Bun Bun. But with proper meatshielding, Red enemies stand no chance.
- Chapter 1: $3200
- Chapter 2: $4800
- Chapter 3: $6400
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|4800 HP||3800 damage||440||13.16s||7||3 times||114f||187s - 178.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|81600 HP||64600 damage||Area Attack||Triple damage to Red and Zombie Enemies;|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|81600 HP||64600 damage||440||13.16s||7||3 times||114f||187s - 178.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+50||Area Attack||Triple damage to Red and Zombie Enemies;|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Mighty Drednot's evolved form looks similar to that of Big Shiee of Metal Slug. The others ubers of his family look similar to others bosses of the same franchise.
- Like others ubers of his family, this unit has a chef in the body of the vehicle
- His damage against red is very powerful , at level 40 with all anti red treasures and two sm combos of Massive damage in one-shot kills a 100%buffed Bore
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|