|Cat Unit - 306|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Mighty Bomburr||NEK-0 Sky Fortress|
Evolves into NEK-0 Sky Fortress at level 10.
- Long range
- Attacks fast compared to other Ubers.
- Knocks back zombies and prevents them from reviving.
- Long recharge time
- Medium attack and health
- Great against zombies, excpecially hordes. Its knockback ability can forever stop slow zombies (such as Big Sal) from ever attacking your base.
- Normal: The spunky interns of Cat Corps of Engineers built a super sweet tactical aircraft. Area atks knock back Zombie enemies with ease.
- Evolved: The ultimate aerial threat, dropping endless megatons of munition on ground threats. Area attacks deliver powerful knockback vs Zombies.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||飛空襲撃ボンバーズ (Hi sora shūgeki bonbāzu)||Airship Raid Bombers|
|Evolved Form name||(Hikō senkan borubonbā)||Flying Battleship Vol Bombers|
|Normal Form description||誰も成しえなかった大空を手中に収めた先進兵器
|Advanced weapons that put the expanse that nobody could make in hand!
A merciless bombing from the sky necessarily beat the zombies then make them ground confused. (range attack)
|Evolved Form description||大空を制する鋼の鷹は志高きクルーを配備し
|The steel hawk that controls the sky has deployed a high-profile crew!
Certainly destroy enemy areas with secret weapon NE - KO 2
- Chapter 1: $3300
- Chapter 2: $4950
- Chapter 3: $6600
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|4000 HP||1800 damage||450||6.15s||10||5 times||60f||193.66s - 184.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|68000 HP||30600 damage||Area Attack||Knocks back Zombie Enemies (100%);|
|NEK-0 Sky Fortress|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|68000 HP||30600 damage||450||6.15s||10||5 times||60f||193.66s - 184.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+50||Area Attack||Knocks back Zombie Enemies (100%);|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|