- This article is about the cat unit. For the enemy unit, see Mystic Mask Yulala.
Masked Yulala is a Special Cat that was added in update 6.7, it can be unlocked from the Catnip Challenges after beating the 40th floor of the Heavenly Tower. Like Hermit Cat and the other Legends, he can only be hypermaxed to level 40 using Catseyes after completing An Ancient Curse, and cannot be hypermaxed to level 50 no matter what.
|Cat Unit - 383|
|Masked Yulala||Mystic Yulala|
Evolves into Mystic Yulala at level 10.
- Good health.
- Attacks quickly.
- Longdistance area attacks.
- Short blind spot.
- Good movement speed.
- Decent DPS for a long-ranged attacker.
- Somewhat expensive.
- Has a blind spot.
- Few knockbacks.
- A extremely arduous unit to acquire.
- Normal: Joined the Cat Army, saying "The Law of my clan is to serve the strongest of warriors!" Cool story, bro. Powerful long-range area attacks!
- Evolved: Remade his holy mask in the image of his new Cat Army comrades. It really embarrasses his 12-year old daughter. Long-range area attacks.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||謎仮面のウララー||Mysterious Mask Urara|
|Evolved Form name||ネコ仮面のウララー||Cat Mask Urara|
|Normal Form description||強い者にはひれ伏すのが我が家のオキテ！|
|"I will obey those who defeated me!" No one asked. Joined the cat army anyway. Long-ranged attacks (Area Atk)|
|Evolved Form description||にゃんこ軍団から友好の証に|
|The Cats made him a catlike mask as a sign of friendship. Has a middle-school daughter. Long-ranged attacks (Area Atk)|
- Chapter 1: $2800
- Chapter 2: $4200
- Chapter 3: $5600
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2000 HP||500 damage||350||2.03s||20||2 times||39f||103.67~94.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|34,000 HP||8500 damage||Area Attack||Long Distance (Effective range: 200~500)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|34,000 HP||8500 damage||350||2.03s||20||2 times||39f||103.67~94.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||Long Distance (Effective range: 200~500)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Appears to be some kind of tribal shaman holding a large staff with a shredded flag. He wears an oversized wooden mask with a pair of horns and a face with large teeth and has long hair.
- Evolved Form: The face of the wooden mask now has a cat face painted on it. The top of the staff is now rounded with cat ears partially resembling the top of the Heavenly Tower.
- It is heavily implied that the girl on the Ururun Wolf (named Ururun according to the Japanese version's name) is the daughter of Masked Yulala; they both have the same white hair, electric attacks, and fast attack rate. Masked Yulala also mentions "his 12-year old daughter" in his evolved form's description. Ururun also wears a mask, further hinting at this. Ururun Cat's description says that her father is a school teacher and Yulala's Enemy description states that he teaches modern dance to kindergarteners, this further hints that he is Ururun's dad.
- Like Hermit Cat, the staff held by Yulala is similar to the Heavenly Tower's top (Floor 40).
- The description of Masked Yulala's first form references the real-life meme, Cool Story, Bro.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|